Posted June 07, 2011
My wife and I love Egret Lake. The teachers and supprt staff are excellent. I had lost faith in the public school system until my child started to attend Egret. We are going ot miss the school but are greatful for the solid foundation he has recieved.

Posted August 21, 2009
it's a very good and organized school teachers are very nice and classroom very neat

Posted August 18, 2009
I love this school for my son> he has been here since k and now he is in 2nd grade. The whole staff is great and they truly care about the kids. I am very happy and proud to have my child attending Egret Lake!!

Posted June 15, 2008

Posted October 19, 2007
- a former student

Posted August 17, 2007
My son has been at Egret Lake since he was five and I haven't had any problems with the school the principals are excellent. Teachers are great, they are available whenever you need them. It will be hard when he leaves this year but I hope I can find a school that is as great as egret lake.

Egret Lake Elementary School 2

Posted April 24, 2007

Egret Lake Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
My child attended Egret Lakes for a couple of years. The school is nice in appearance and the Staff is very friendly. However I would have liked to see options to educate further. For example if a child is having a problem reading or with math. The school does have special programs to those who qualify for extra help. But when that extra help is not working out, there needs to be something else that can be done to educate those children who are below average and have been for years further.

Egret Lake Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2006
Great school with an almost ideal teacher/student ratio.

Posted May 02, 2006
My child attended school here 3-5th grade. I was always really happy with this school.

Egret Lake Elementary School
5115 47th Place North, West Palm Beach, FL  33417
Last modified Egret Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Egret Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top