691 students|Palm Beach

Bad
Good

My wife and I love Egret Lake. The teachers and supprt staff are excellent. I had lost faith in the public school system until my child started to attend Egret. We are going ot miss the school but are greatful for the solid foundation he has recieved.

it's a very good and organized school teachers are very nice and classroom very neat

I love this school for my son> he has been here since k and now he is in 2nd grade. The whole staff is great and they truly care about the kids. I am very happy and proud to have my child attending Egret Lake!!

My son has been at Egret Lake since he was five and I haven't had any problems with the school the principals are excellent. Teachers are great, they are available whenever you need them. It will be hard when he leaves this year but I hope I can find a school that is as great as egret lake.

My child attended Egret Lakes for a couple of years. The school is nice in appearance and the Staff is very friendly. However I would have liked to see options to educate further. For example if a child is having a problem reading or with math. The school does have special programs to those who qualify for extra help. But when that extra help is not working out, there needs to be something else that can be done to educate those children who are below average and have been for years further.

Last modified Egret Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.