West Palm Beach, FL

Posted August 22, 2013
Golden Grove Elementary has been a part of my family through 3 children. My overall experience has been that this is a caring, nurturing school that sets good goals and expectations for their students. They encourage family interaction and development of all children.

Posted June 02, 2012
Golden Grove is a wonderful school. We had our children in a private school the year before. The discipline and level of education we are receiving at Golden Grove surpasses that of a tuition driven school. This school also offers fun and engaging classes for parents so that they can be more helpful with their children's school work. Fun after school activities like the yearly festival, movies under the stars, dances and much more are well attended by the families and surrounding community. My two children have excelled in their academics because Mrs Adams, Mrs Morgan and Mrs Vastbinder and I could not be happier.

Posted June 01, 2012
Have to admit I was a little hesitant enrolling my daughter in this school since we absolutely loved ger last elementary. I even drove the hour each way twice a day for 1.5 years keeping her at her old school. Now my only regret is that I took so long getting her here that she will only be here for 2 years then she is off to middle school :( The school really is amazing. They do more extra curricular activities ( bashes, festivals, movie under the stars... just to name a few) then any school I have ever heard of. I am quite impressed and my daughter loves the school even more than I do. If anyone is considering looking at housing in the area I would recommend if only for the school :0)

Posted November 17, 2011
My daughter went to Golden Groves for 3 years before we moved to England in 2004. She absolutely loved the school and was a student in project Gator for 3 years. She had a wonderful basis which has served her well in her move to the British education system. Hooray for Golden Groves. I just couldn't pass up the chance to say how wonderful you are and what a wonderful foundation you gave my daughter who is about to take her major exams for a place in 6th form college and hopefully onwards to Cambridge here in the UK.

Posted June 02, 2011
I have 2 boys in GG and love it. The entire staff is great and love the project child program. It is nice to get a good education without having to send them to private school!!

Posted September 16, 2009
Golden Groves Elementary is a very progressive school that cares about the welfare and education of it's students.

Posted April 29, 2009
My TWO Children went to Golden Grove when it opened in 1997. It's an Excellent school. My son is now in 11th grade and My daughter is in 10th grade in the AP program. They are both in the Biotech program at Seminole Ridge H.S. .I think if it wasn't for the Great Teacher's at Golden Grove my children wouldn't be where they are today. My 8 year old attends their now in Dr. Ealy's class which she is doing very well too. This is the Best school in Palm Beach County.I can't wait for my 3 year old to go there when he's old enough. I beleive for anyone to have a problem here at Golden Gorve then they Probly have Problems Elsewhere. I'm Just giving my opion on how Great this school is.Keep up the Great work! AAAA+++

Posted August 23, 2008
Wow, I am a former employee of Golden Grove and there was never any teachers that were 'Ran Out'. Sounds like an isolated, disgruntled parent issue. I don't know about the new principal, but the former principal was more knowledgeable about meeting the needs of lower performing students than any administrator I've ever met. Golden Grove is an excellent school and has been since it's opening back in 1997. I would send my children to this school.

Posted August 15, 2008
We moved to the area last summer. Since the boys liked their school so much. I was afraid they would have a hard time adjusting and liking their new school. Well, they both loved their new teachers and classmates. My 1st grader had Mrs. Haylett, Mrs. Kinne and Mr. Parson. What a great combination of teachers. They were all excellent in keeping me informed of his progress. My 4th grader had Mrs. Black and Mrs. Williams, again, both great teachers. All their teachers worked with me as parent to make sure my children were learning. We're looking forward to this year.

Golden Grove Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2008
My daughter has gone to Golden Grove since she was 3 years old. She has a speech/language problem and was in the pre-k program. She had wonderful teachers which were unfortunatly run out of the school due to poor leadershiip at the school. She is now headed into third grade and still has learning issues which the school refuses to acknowledge. The school now has a new principle and I hope she will be able to take control and keep this school from sinking to the bottom. If you have a 'normal' child, they will probably succeed at this school, but if your child needs even a little bit of help, think about sending your child elsewhere.

Golden Grove Elementary School
5959 140th Avenue North, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Golden Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Golden Grove Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top