West Palm Beach, FL

Posted October 02, 2014
I am so happy that my daughter is attending Pre K classes at St. Anns! The school has far exceeded my expectations! It is such a wonderful family environment. The principal is very friendly, approachable and professional. My daughter's teacher is amazing and the class size is perfect. My daughter absolutely loves going to St. Ann's everyday!

Posted July 19, 2014
St. Ann's Catholic school is a wonderful environment for my children. They have been extremely happy at the school for several years and my husband and I have been very pleased with the faculty and staff. Since the first day, we have felt not only are we part of the school but part of an extended family. The students are well rounded with activities such as art, music, drama and sports on top of a great curriculum. We feel very lucky to have found St. Ann's Catholic School for our children.

Saint Ann Catholic School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
Yes small classes, but no loving environment in the school, my daughter need to go to the bathroom and the teacher won't allowed it during class, then she thirsty and she won't allowed to just sip a little water until she dehydrated, is this a loving act? as catholics believes? why? is a child need to drink and pee. why? academically I'm not sure either. please St. ann have all your teacher act as a loving kindness environment instead a cruel mean environments. The right thing to do isn't always kindness, but kind thing to do is always right. I'm taking her out from this school.

Posted April 30, 2014
St Ann Catholic School is unlike any other private school that I know. The nurturing and caring environment that is created by parental evolvement and dedicated staff is truly unique. Children are taught how to learn not just "the facts". Overall a great school.

Posted April 11, 2014
Love, love, love, St. Ann's. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a school where the students are the focus, not money. St. Ann's community is family oriented, loving, supportive, and Christian. My daughter has been here for 3 years and I can't imagine sending her anywhere else. The teachers are awesome and my daughter has loved everyone of them! The academics is great, I really like that there is no FCAT for the teachers, and staff to focus on do the kids can focus on learning!

Posted April 10, 2014
We moved from a different city and our son has easily adjusted at St. Ann. The school is small, which has worked out perfect for our son. The level of education is above what we have experienced in other schools. We feel blessed to have our son attend school in a positive friendly environment.

Posted April 10, 2014
Both my son and daughter attend St. Ann Catholic School and truly enjoy the experience. The administration and staff are welcoming and informed in addition to the curriculum being both well rounded and adequately challenging. I would highly recommend St. Ann Catholic School.

Posted April 09, 2014
We have 6 children attending Saint Ann's and we could not be happier with this school. Saint Ann's provides our children with a top notch Catholic education in a warm family like environment. The school is almost 90 years old and we consider it a privilege to have our children there.

Posted April 09, 2014
My daughter has gone to St Ann Catholic school for 3 years and loves it. The school is very family oriented. The school gives back to the community. The school provides a great foundation and is not focused on FCAT testing. I would recommend it to anyone looking to place their child in a school that educates students in a well rounded environment especially if religion in important to you.

Posted April 09, 2014
My son has attended St Ann since kindergarten and is currently in 7th grade. St Ann is truly an extension of our family and we have felt that way ever since we walked through the doors.

Saint Ann Catholic School
324 N Olive Ave, West Palm Beach, FL  33401
Last modified Saint Ann Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Saint Ann Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top