West Palm Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 17, 2014
St. Juliana is a wonderful school. This is our fourth year at the school and both of my children enjoy going. I think it's wonderful that the school offers grades pre-K 3 through 8th grade. It really give the kids a "family" and "community" feel. Plus I think it's great that the older kids are paired with the younger ones as "reading buddies" and "prayer partners" during the school day. The kids attend mass every Friday morning as a group and participate in the service. I think our new principal is really doing a great job and making an effort to increase communication to parents and make improvements within our school. I feel my children are very safe here and that they are getting a great faith-based education. My brother and I attended St. Juliana and I'm proud to be able to send my children there as well.

Posted October 09, 2014
ST. JULIANA OFFERS AN EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATION, PAST STUDENTS HAVE BEEN AWARDED STATE RECOGNITION FOR TAKING THE SAT IN 7TH GRADE AND OBTAINING TOP SCORES. MANY OF ST. JULIANA GRADUATES HAVE BEEN AWARDED ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP THROUGHOUT THE COUNTY IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER COLLEGE PREP SCHOOLS, AS WELL AS BEING ACCEPTED INTO FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY'S HIGH SCHOOL. THIS IS JUST NOT A SCHOOL IT'S A COMMUNITY, A FAMILY. AS A PAST PROUD PARENT OF A ST. JULIANA GRADUATE I CAN TELL YOU THAT MY CHILD WAS WELL PREPARED FOR HIGH SCHOOL. THE RELIGIOUS PROGRAM AT THE SCHOOL IS EXCEPTIONAL. OUR FAMILY WILL FOREVER BE A FERVENT AND LOYAL "SHAMROCK" LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SCHOOL. DON'T LET ONE BAD APPLE SPOIL THE BUNCH....

Posted October 05, 2014
Saint Juliana Catholic School provides a solid education for students of all grades from Pre-K3 through 8th grade. All of my children have benefited from the education they received at Saint Juliana and from all the extracurricular activities offered in the arts & sciences as well as sports. Saint Juliana has a history of having several DUKE scholars as well as top achieving high school students. Parent involvement is strongly desired and very important not only do the children make lasting friendships, so do the parents.

Posted July 23, 2014
Can't even give this school 1 star. Academically, is below national standards and the new Principal was at the school the first semester and only January of 2014 because she went on maternity leave. She has no clue of what she is doing and zero experience in elementary school, until now! The safety of the kids is alarming specially since there is complete access From the outside world through the sports ground! I would advise anyone to do a major research before going to St Juliana. Beware that many families (including us) are not returning! Very sad how this principal has allowed the school to go down as much as it has! Very sad!

Posted July 23, 2014
Oh so sad! The pastor and principal are new and just pulled my 3 kids out of here. Suggest anyone looking at this school to dig deeper! Is a complete disaster. The pastor sees everyone as a dollar sign and the principal has no experience in elementary education. The parent involvement dropped this year because the administration seems to want more control. As a catholic person, for the first time I have to say that saint Juliana Catholic School made me feel embarrased of being a catholic and educational speaking, one word comes to mind.... Below average!

Posted July 19, 2014
Nothing less than complete pandemonium the past year, I don't believe my children learned much at all. At this point my husband and I are very disappointed and considering other options. I was pleased to see my children learning about the faith but the administration truly did not bear the same fruit that they speak of.

Posted January 26, 2014
Now the truth about SJS. Our principal is new to the school and is doing a wonderful job. Not only was she an elementary school teacher, but also a high school teacher for many years before entering administration. She was a beloved Dean of Students at our local Catholic High School before coming to SJS. The school is a kind, caring, family community in which we all watch out for each others children. The teachers are wonderful and our students are well prepared for high school. Our students are accepted at Cardinal Newman, American Heritage(some on academic scholarship), Suncoast, Benjamin, Pope, and in many of the local magnet programs. Currently, the school doesn't have an AP and according to Fla. standards based on population is not required to, the same as many of the other Catholic elementary schools in the area. My children have never been bullied at school and feel happy, safe, and loved everyday when they get to school. We could choose to send our children to any school in the area and we choose St. Juliana Catholic School and have for many years.

Posted December 18, 2010
The school is improving the middle school curriculum, they are going to offer for 2011-2012 year. Pre- Algebra in 6 grade, Algebra I Honors in 7 grade and Geometry Honors in 8 grade. This is a great challenge for the school.

Posted September 12, 2010
I have entrusted my children to the school since Pre k. They have had a quality education in a Christ centered environment. I am proud of the young men they are turning out to be spiritually and academically. One of my boys even took the Duke University Talent Search, as he scored in the 99% in SS thanks to the qualified teachers at St Juliana School.

Posted August 28, 2010
Very dissatisfied with the school. We withdrew our son after 4th grade and thank goodness we did because when he entered public school they tested him and he was barely reading at a second grade level. Of course he was on the honor roll at st julianas so we had no idea the situation was so bad. Teachers kept telling us he was "right on track". As for moral development... How would you like to find out the teacher entrusted to care for and guide your 3 year old has an ARREST record. I was shocked as well. Thank God for public school. Our older son got the extra resources he needed and now our kindergardener is thriving and not being shamed on a daily basis.

St Juliana School