West Palm Beach, FL
Students enrolled: 1,157

Posted April 15, 2015
Our son is currently in 8th Grade at TKA and has been a student there since Jr. Kindergarten-- 10 years in all. Throughout those ten years, we have felt the love of a caring teaching staff and administration. Our son has developed strong and lifelong friendships with close, committed and caring friends. We are proud of the solid Christian foundation that he has been afforded. And we are very pleased with the quality of education-- and the level of challenge-- that he has experienced. Of course, there great teachers and good ones; there are nights when we are weary from helping him through rigorous homework loads. But if your child-- and your family-- is committed to working together towards a successful academic, spiritual, and even athletic experience; than you will find The King's Academy to be a wonderful place to raise-up your child/student. We feel very blessed that our investment has, and will, pay-off tenfold.

Posted March 04, 2015
I have two daughters that attend The Kings Academy and have so for 3 years. They are both in elementary and have had nothing but a wonderful experience. My wife and I wanted our children to attend a school that provided education with a Christian world view. We also wanted them to have the best possible experience in preparing them to be college ready and career ready. The staff at TKA is second to none. My daughters love their teachers, and their ability to connect with children at all levels to help them be successful is like nothing I have ever experienced at both public and private schools. TKA has made significant investments in technology (Promethean Interactive whiteboards in every elementary classroom, laptops, tablets) to prepare our children for a highly skilled and highly competitive work force. I have seen my daughters grow in their relationship with God, their education, and their confidence in themselves. I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to attend TKA, and that God's kingdom has been so well represented by the fine work done every day by their faculty and administration.

Posted October 31, 2014
King's has been the only school my 4 children have ever attended. My first child graduated last year and went on to continue her education at one of the top Christian colleges in the nation. Her rigorous academics along with her demanding extra-curricular activities, fully prepared her for college. At a very early age, the teachers implement critical thinking skills as well as biblical integration in their daily lessen plans. As your child progresses into middle and high school, they are introduced to numerous honors and AP courses. My remaining 3 children, continue to excel at every level. As I have spoken over the years to potential incoming parents, I have reminded them of what a wonderful, yet imperfect place it is! There is no perfect school! What I do know is this...from JK to their Senior year, your child will be academically challenged, emotionally nurtured and cultivated spiritually. One thing is for and your child will leave better for it. Allow the Lord to use every situation as teachable moments! My husband and I, have invested quite a bit monetarily to send our children to King's, and yes, we would do it again, because the return has been priceless!

Posted October 29, 2014
As both a graduate and current parent of students at The King's Academy, I am sold on the school. Academics, Sports, Music - all of the programs give my kids (and gave me) a chance to excel with their gifts. And the fact that the school presents everything from a Christian perspective is important to me. They are learning from teachers who love them in a secure environment. TKA is an investment, but it has a great return.

Posted October 09, 2014
My children have attended TKA since age 4 and are in 10th and 8th grade. We love The King's Academy! Two years ago, my family left South Florida for a one-year sabbatical RV trip to every state in the country. After our trip, we could have moved anywhere in the USA, but we decided to return to West Palm Beach primarily so that our children could attend The King's Academy again. Our children score in the 99th and 98th percentile on standardized testing thanks to TKA's rigorous academics and participate in championship-winning teams (soccer and lacrosse) and amazing Broadway-style fine arts productions. My daughter enjoys the full dance program and the acting and vocal training she receives. My kids are given sound Biblical training and have earned class leadership opportunities too. I am thankful for the well-rounded education that my children receive every day, and I cannot imagine them attending anywhere else. You really should visit the school to see what it could offer your student.

The King's Academy 2

Posted October 08, 2014
We have had too many issues from year to year. Think twice about sending your children to Kings.

The King's Academy 1

Posted July 02, 2014
Coming from a student (upcoming sophomore) this school honestly was TERRIBLE. Id rather take my own life then attend at kings again. Never have I ever felt more isolated at a school and i previously came from public school. Favoritism is shown a lot at kings, theres a lot of cliques, and bullying as well. The students are repulsive, snobby& arrogant.

The King's Academy 1

Posted June 05, 2014
Agree with all the previous comments regarding favortism shown if you are a large donor. This school should consider making steps to change it's current reputation. There are some great teachers, coaches, and families at this school but make no mistake your money in the form of donations will buy you exceptions to the code of conduct provided by the administration.

The King's Academy 4

Posted June 01, 2014
Despite all prior comments, The King's Academy is a very challenging high school, if you want it to be. Take all AP and honors classes, and get as far ahead as possible, and you will get a rigorous, challenging education. Some departments (math, for example) are behind in curriculum, but if you want to get ahead, it is very possible (online, doubling up courses). My opinion is that the more you put into your education, the more you can get out. The end result is a rigorous, indefatigable homework load and vast opportunities. This school is no less difficult than many competitor schools, such as Suncoast. However, difficulty varies with the teachers. Some teachers assign an impossible quantity of homework and endless tests, and some teachers hardly care. Many of these teachers are leaving this year. Rarely do students get much sleep, and I, personally, have had to quit all extra-curricular activities. It IS, and CAN BE, a very difficult school!!

Posted May 29, 2014
I have 4 kids at Kings and we love it. The education is great. The teachers and administration is great. They do have a strict code of conduct that is enforced no matter who you are. The college acceptance rate for Kings graduated is very high, including Ivy league. Students and parents do agree to a code of conduct for behavior outside of school. If you want your child to receive a great education then I highly recommend The Kings Academy.

The King's Academy