West Palm Beach, FL
Students enrolled: ?

Posted August 04, 2013
My son and daughter have learned a lot here and have earned high SAT scores. The teachers are kind and loving. It has been a wonderful environment for my children.

Posted September 10, 2011
Excelente escuela, gran formacion en todos los sentidos de alumnos y maestros. Estoy muy satisfecha de los resultados alcansados por mi hijo junto a su equipo de trabajo

Posted June 09, 2011
High school students are offered very few academic choices. Teachers offer very poor communication to parents about progress. One teacher even refused my request for a parent-teacher conference. Preferential treatment is often given to students who have been there for over 10 years. Others are treated as pariahs.

Posted March 27, 2011
My children go to school here and it is a truly wonderful school, great teachers, great programs, and excellent percentage of kids that continue to college.

Summit Christian School 1

Posted February 13, 2011
Very poor choice of teachers. Ready to close because of lack of funds which has been going on for years.

Posted August 11, 2010
I have had kids at Summit in the preschool and elementary school. Both of these levels have excellent teachers who love what they are doing and love the kids. The teachers and staff in these areas create a great environment. The academics are challenging and my kids are academically ahead of their friends that are in public school. They have also made some great friends at the school.

Posted July 22, 2010
I went to Summit for 9 years. The first few years that I went there, I really liked it. Once I hit 7th grade, I really disliked it. Everyone started changing and becoming really mean to everyone else. I had a lot of problems from that point on going there. The leadership level has rapidly lowered in the past 3 or 4 years, and the discipline is horrible. I never got in trouble for anything, and one mistake I made could get me suspended, while another kid who was super bad could make many mistakes and get away with it with just a "Don't do it again," and then get sent back to class. (The ones who got sent back to class were either spoiled kids with rich parents, or basketball players.) I'm so glad that I left the school. Take my advice, don't send your kids there.

Posted May 23, 2010
My child went there a few years ago. The leadership was poor. The preschool was fantastic from what I heard. Elementary, ok. Middle, mediocre, HS has some decent teachers, but again..poor leadership. Students were so varied. Some were public school left overs and others kids who had parents who paid for grades.

Summit Christian School 0

Posted April 08, 2010
Preschool is the best... Anything past preschool ...No!!!!. There are a couple of super elementary teachers but thats about it. Very sad that things are changing they way they are. Another thing they don't address 'mean kids'

Summit Christian School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Summit Christian Because of the Academic Excellence, It's Great and Supportive Teachers and Staff, And for it's Good Values and Groups. This school will always be my favorite, because of all the great friends I made, and I give thanks that I could attend this great school. I know that any student that is welcomed into this school will come out of it a better and more successful person.

Summit Christian School
4900 Summit Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL  33415
Last modified Summit Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Summit Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top