West Palm Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 13, 2014
After 3 years of thinking we'd chosen the best school with the most caring teachers, we were socked in the face by the director or the lower class program, teacher and principal of the school. SO very disappointed. I would never expect anything like this especially if you are giving your right and left arm for your child to have what you thought would be the best education.

Posted November 04, 2014
We started our kids at Rosarian 3 years ago. What seemed like a great school has turned into a great disappointment. The school is going through lots of changes with the administration, and perhaps that's the issue. I know 2 other families who left the school in the last few weeks, and we are not far behind. The curriculum is not challenging, and I'm fearful that my kids are not learning what they should be learning. Our younger son, who is in the Montessori program, plays with corn and trains all day. I'm told that these improve his gross motor skills. Forgive me, but I'd rather have my child learn his alphabet and numbers. I drank the Montessori kool aide, but I've finally come to realize that the preschool is nothing more than a glorified day care center. Save yourself the expense and find a cheaper alternative.

Posted May 24, 2014
Watered down curriculum (so parents think their children are smarter than they really are), children have entitlement issues, rude parents and failing leadership. Be wary! Over priced, and no concept of how to run a contemporary school.

Posted October 17, 2013
We had 3 children attend Rosarian over a period of 18 years. The quality of the education they received is unparalled in the area and has prepared them very well for the rigorous and demanding International Baccalaureate program in high school. There is a strong sense of community amongst teachers,administration, students and parents. We took comfort in knowing that our family values and morals were being reinforced while our kids were in school there. The only regret we have is that we didn't have more children to send there!

Posted October 25, 2011
As a parent of two graduating students from Rosarian Academy, I can say that they both received an excellent education to prepare them for any high school of their choosing. The faculty and staff are dedicated and the leadership is top notch. The new Principal took the position reluctantly not because she did not want the job, but she loved the position as the head of Middle School. She has transitioned into her position masterfully, and she is admired and respected by all. The school has kept many traditions, but the teaching is 21st century. The academics and sports are exceptional, but just walk onto the campus to feel the love and spirit of community. I couldn't think of a better place to spend 10 of the most important years with my children. What a relief knowing I am sending them to high school with sound mind, body and spirit.

Posted April 14, 2011
Since the former principal (Sister Corinne) left, Rosarian's leadership has been disappointing, to say the least. The current principal and the lower school principal are mired in the past and have no concept of how to run a progressive school. The teachers are wonderful, but with leadership like this, it's no wonder enrollment is down. We will not be returning in the fall.

Posted April 13, 2011
It's a shame what has happened to this once great school. From my understanding, the head principal did not want to be principal this year. However, she was basically forced into the position because the school could not find anyone willing to become principal here. I have been told that the lower school principal does not have the credentials to be a principal....not a place of great leadership.

Posted March 14, 2011
I went to Rosarian Academy for 8 years. The school is phenomenal. The teachers are amazing and really dedicated to what they do. The education is by far the best in the county, the athletics are good, nothing exceptional, but after all it is a lower school and a middle school. They teach students the basics in every sport in P.E. classes, and sports teams are also available to the students if they seek in becoming better at a particular sport. Attending Rosarian is like adding your family to an even larger one. Everyone knows everyone, and community events are held frequently. It's also a Catholic School, and an excellent one at that. Your child will become closer to God. There has never been any bullying, and this is coming from the social butterfly! I would recommend Rosarian Academy to any family looking for strong academics, sports, and a pursuit in spiritual life.

Posted September 13, 2010
I don't know what the "negative" reviews are referring to because that is not Rosarian. Children thrive and are geniunely happy to go to school. Look at all of the top students in the local high schools and you will see the awards and accolades being won by Rosarian graduates. Worth every penny. Tuition is what it is because Rosarian does not receive subsidies from a church or the diocese. It is not cheap to run a school and this school gets it right and the facilities are second to none. Further, both the socia

Posted April 20, 2010
Superb institution. All my children excelled and were motivated to full potential. Worth every cent! Sent three children over course of 23 years

Rosarian Academy