West Palm Beach, FL

Posted March 03, 2015
SO disappointed, now perhaps that the previous 2012-2014 Montessori director is gone, ( I wonder what happened there?), perhaps they will get someone in there who will monitor the lower school teachers better.

Posted February 15, 2015
We love Rosarian, wonderful teachers, great families, our children have been very happy there in their home away from home.

Posted January 30, 2015
Awful program! The Montessori pre-school is no different than a daycare. You think it's great while you are in it, but when you leave you realize your children are NOT prepared for Kindergarten. My children played with dirt and did puzzles all day. I would rather have had them learning phonics, ABC's and blending words together. Out new school told us our children did not get a good foundation for early learning. Save your money and find a place with a blackboard and certified teachers (I asked one teacher about her Montessori certification and she told me she was "getting it"). Plus it's not real "Montessori Method" it's been modified.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 24, 2015
Both of our children our currently in the Montessori program at Rosarian Academy and our flourishing due to the loving, caring and nurturing environment provided my such an amazing and dedicated Staff. From their day full of learning to the aftercare program we couldn't be happier and definitely recommend Rosarian Academy.

Posted January 21, 2015
We love this school! I started my 9 month old in the Montessori program after experiencing great success with her older sister enrolling at 1 year. The staff is thoughtful, gentle and loving and the girls LOVE going to school! The skills they have learned are tremendous for their age. The community is warm and inviting. There is nothing ill to be said about our experience with Rosarian.

Posted January 20, 2015
Rosarian has a wonderful caring and loving environment. When you go to Rosarian you belong to a family, and your children get that care every step of the way.

Posted January 20, 2015
I have four children, that have all attended or attend Rosarian. Rosarian Academy has been a part of our family for 10 years and I look forward to the years that I have left to spend there. Whether it is watching the kids in afterschool programs or volunteering myself, Rosarian truly gives me a sense of relief knowing they are getting a wonderful education! I wouldn't want them going anywhere else that's why chose Rosarian!!!!

Posted January 20, 2015
I have two children who attend Rosarian Academy. I started there when my children were entering Kindergarten and the Pre-School Montessori Program four years ago. I have been impressed with care and the attention that has been given by every teacher and staff member. It is a wonderful community to be a part of and I know my children are getting the best education possible in the most nurturing environment.

Posted January 16, 2015
This is our third year at Rosarian Academy. Our children both started in the Early Childhood program after having already been to two pre-schools. Our oldest child is now in the Lower School. We only have the most positive things to say about the school. The moment we walked onto the campus, we felt welcomed and a great sense of family and community. If you are looking for the whole package--strong academics; faith-centered; excellent sports; phenomenal arts and drama; wide-array of extra-curricular offerings; safe and loving environment; small class sizes; community service outreach opportunities; plenty of ways to volunteer at your children's school--then Rosarian is the place for your family.

Posted November 13, 2014
After 3 years of thinking we'd chosen the best school with the most caring teachers, we were socked in the face by the director or the lower class program, teacher and principal of the school. SO very disappointed. I would never expect anything like this especially if you are giving your right and left arm for your child to have what you thought would be the best education.
2 people found this helpful