West Palm Beach, FL

Posted January 24, 2015
Both of our children our currently in the Montessori program at Rosarian Academy and our flourishing due to the loving, caring and nurturing environment provided my such an amazing and dedicated Staff. From their day full of learning to the aftercare program we couldn't be happier and definitely recommend Rosarian Academy.

Posted January 23, 2015
Disappointing. We took our children out and we wish we left sooner. Curriculum was too easy and my children were bored and not challenged AT ALL! The teachers are nothing special and my one child is now struggling at our new school and I was told by our current teacher that "steps were missed". Rosarian boasts an advanced curriculum. Advanced compared to what? What a joke! We were home-schooling on a daily basis just so my children would learn something. What a poorly run school. Wouldn't go back if it was free.

Posted January 21, 2015
We love this school! I started my 9 month old in the Montessori program after experiencing great success with her older sister enrolling at 1 year. The staff is thoughtful, gentle and loving and the girls LOVE going to school! The skills they have learned are tremendous for their age. The community is warm and inviting. There is nothing ill to be said about our experience with Rosarian.

Posted January 20, 2015
Rosarian has a wonderful caring and loving environment. When you go to Rosarian you belong to a family, and your children get that care every step of the way.

Posted January 20, 2015
I have four children, that have all attended or attend Rosarian. Rosarian Academy has been a part of our family for 10 years and I look forward to the years that I have left to spend there. Whether it is watching the kids in afterschool programs or volunteering myself, Rosarian truly gives me a sense of relief knowing they are getting a wonderful education! I wouldn't want them going anywhere else that's why chose Rosarian!!!!

Posted January 20, 2015
I have two children who attend Rosarian Academy. I started there when my children were entering Kindergarten and the Pre-School Montessori Program four years ago. I have been impressed with care and the attention that has been given by every teacher and staff member. It is a wonderful community to be a part of and I know my children are getting the best education possible in the most nurturing environment.

Posted January 16, 2015
This is our third year at Rosarian Academy. Our children both started in the Early Childhood program after having already been to two pre-schools. Our oldest child is now in the Lower School. We only have the most positive things to say about the school. The moment we walked onto the campus, we felt welcomed and a great sense of family and community. If you are looking for the whole package--strong academics; faith-centered; excellent sports; phenomenal arts and drama; wide-array of extra-curricular offerings; safe and loving environment; small class sizes; community service outreach opportunities; plenty of ways to volunteer at your children's school--then Rosarian is the place for your family.

Posted November 13, 2014
After 3 years of thinking we'd chosen the best school with the most caring teachers, we were socked in the face by the director or the lower class program, teacher and principal of the school. SO very disappointed. I would never expect anything like this especially if you are giving your right and left arm for your child to have what you thought would be the best education.

Posted November 04, 2014
We started our kids at Rosarian 3 years ago. What seemed like a great school has turned into a great disappointment. The school is going through lots of changes with the administration, and perhaps that's the issue. I know 2 other families who left the school in the last few weeks, and we are not far behind. The curriculum is not challenging, and I'm fearful that my kids are not learning what they should be learning. Our younger son, who is in the Montessori program, plays with corn and trains all day. I'm told that these improve his gross motor skills. Forgive me, but I'd rather have my child learn his alphabet and numbers. I drank the Montessori kool aide, but I've finally come to realize that the preschool is nothing more than a glorified day care center. Save yourself the expense and find a cheaper alternative.
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 24, 2014
Watered down curriculum (so parents think their children are smarter than they really are), children have entitlement issues, rude parents and failing leadership. Be wary! Over priced, and no concept of how to run a contemporary school.
2 people found this helpful