West Palm Beach, FL

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 04, 2015
Low level teaching skills. If you can teach you can teach, it has nothing to do with how many advanced degrees you obtain.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted August 04, 2015
Homework amount is a joke, barely five minutes a night. It is no way enough.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted August 04, 2015
My child was kicked (literally) from a "jungle gym" bar by another student on purpose so that student could see my child fall. And nothing was done about it. Where is the respect there?

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted August 04, 2015
I do not feel this school develops compassion or empathy, I feel it develops snobs.

Rosarian Academy 1

Posted August 04, 2015
So glad we left this sub-standard school, my children were not being challenged and my oldest child immediately needed a tutor at our new school, his teacher told me "steps were missed". Steps were missed? With Rosarian boasting about low student to teacher ratios? How can that be? Because having more teachers just means it costs more. And the level of teaching is low. The children who attend Rosarian will do well no matter what school they go to, because their parents care about their education, as do I. But Rosarian was such a disappointment, the teachers were below average and the curriculum was way below average. Wouldn't go back if it was free.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted August 04, 2015
It's a snob school, and you will notice that certain students get certain teachers, it's not fair at all.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted May 30, 2015
We are in the preschool program. Homework is not applicable at this age. No comment.

Posted May 30, 2015
The early childhood program which is Montessori based is a core strength at Rosarian. Although pricey, it is well worth it.

Posted April 17, 2015
We have three children at Rosarian Academy and couldn't be happier. Our children are not only learning to excel in the classroom but also to be strong young boys and girls who are compassionate and supportive of their fellow classmates.

Posted April 16, 2015
Rosarian Academy is an excellent school. My children have flourished there and my son, now in high school, is more than prepared. Rosarian also produces confident, enriched, motivated students who are leaders in and out of school. Go to any area high school and you will certainly find that the students who came from Rosarian are now leaders in their high school.

807 North Flagler Drive, West Palm Beach, FL  33401