West Palm Beach, FL

Posted April 17, 2015
We have three children at Rosarian Academy and couldn't be happier. Our children are not only learning to excel in the classroom but also to be strong young boys and girls who are compassionate and supportive of their fellow classmates.

Posted April 16, 2015
Rosarian Academy is an excellent school. My children have flourished there and my son, now in high school, is more than prepared. Rosarian also produces confident, enriched, motivated students who are leaders in and out of school. Go to any area high school and you will certainly find that the students who came from Rosarian are now leaders in their high school.

Posted April 16, 2015
Rosarian has given us not only a great education for our 3 kids but has given us the opportunity to make family friendships that will last a life time. We could not be happier with the education, and values that our kids have gotten at the school that we are sure will be of great value as they are preparing to head off to college and as it has been when they stepped into HS.

Posted April 11, 2015
I regret the fact I didn't pay attention to the bad reviews about this school before enrolling my child. If you care about your child education this is the wrong school. Their curriculum is below average. My son was an honor student in his previous school before I transferred him to Rosarian Academy. I noticed his homework assignments were below standard at Rosarian Academy. Recently he was tested in another school for acceptance and his performance was awful. Most of the classroom only have 12 students and the teacher can't still figure out how to solve problems between children. If you enjoy going to auction balls, fundraising and social events then this is the right place to be. If you really care about your child education and the money invested on it, run away!!!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 03, 2015
SO disappointed, now perhaps that the previous 2012-2014 Montessori director is gone, ( I wonder what happened there?), perhaps they will get someone in there who will monitor the lower school teachers better.
3 people found this helpful

Posted February 15, 2015
We love Rosarian, wonderful teachers, great families, our children have been very happy there in their home away from home.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 30, 2015
Awful program! The Montessori pre-school is no different than a daycare. You think it's great while you are in it, but when you leave you realize your children are NOT prepared for Kindergarten. My children played with dirt and did puzzles all day. I would rather have had them learning phonics, ABC's and blending words together. Out new school told us our children did not get a good foundation for early learning. Save your money and find a place with a blackboard and certified teachers (I asked one teacher about her Montessori certification and she told me she was "getting it"). Plus it's not real "Montessori Method" it's been modified.
5 people found this helpful

Posted January 24, 2015
Both of our children our currently in the Montessori program at Rosarian Academy and our flourishing due to the loving, caring and nurturing environment provided my such an amazing and dedicated Staff. From their day full of learning to the aftercare program we couldn't be happier and definitely recommend Rosarian Academy.

Posted January 21, 2015
We love this school! I started my 9 month old in the Montessori program after experiencing great success with her older sister enrolling at 1 year. The staff is thoughtful, gentle and loving and the girls LOVE going to school! The skills they have learned are tremendous for their age. The community is warm and inviting. There is nothing ill to be said about our experience with Rosarian.

Posted January 20, 2015
Rosarian has a wonderful caring and loving environment. When you go to Rosarian you belong to a family, and your children get that care every step of the way.

Rosarian Academy