West Palm Beach, FL
Students enrolled: ?

Posted May 03, 2014
Our decision to move our son to Atlantis Academy was the best decision we possibly could've made for him. He went from a school where he was slipping through the cracks and starting to fail to Atlantis Academy where they not only saved him from failing but caused him to flourish. He's been on the honor roll virtually every quarter; his understanding of social pragmatics has greatly improved so now he has friends instead of bullies; his teachers are nurturing, encouraging, professionals and the school fosters a safe, family friendly environment. Now that we've found Atlantis Academy, we couldn't imagine him going anywhere else!

Posted May 02, 2014
Atlantis Academy really save us. My son was being bullied at the public school where here was now he has lots of friends and honor roll and he loves going to school.And i dont have to worry about him anymore.He has been here for three years this will be his fourth.The teachers are amazing the staff is great. Everyone is so helpful and kind. BEST school ever.

Posted April 30, 2014
Sending our son to Atlantis Academy was one of the best decisions we have ever made. Our son was barely passing in the public school. Since he has been here, he has been on the honor roll throughout the 6 years he has been there. He loves to go to school and doesn't want to miss a day. The faculty & administration are great. Our son has received a well rounded education which has given him confidence in other areas of his life. He looks forward to the day he will graduate from Atlantis Academy.

Posted April 29, 2014
Atlantis Academy does a great job of assisting the children with their learning differences while giving them the experience of a typical high school. This is my son's second year here and he loves it.

Posted April 29, 2014
My grandson has special needs and this school has been a blessing. They do a great job of helping them as they are patient and compassionate as they instruct them. They receive a regular school atmosphere as their special needs are met. They are like an oasis in the desert as special needs children require such help and understanding that most public or private schools cannot meet. Atlantis Academy does.

Posted April 22, 2014
We recently relocated to West Palm Beach and had a daughter that needs special learning needs. Ahe initially went to JFK Charter school which was good but they were unable to meet her needs because of her special needs. Atlantis Academy was a God's sent school to repair all the cracks that was left in our daughter after attending Grass water elementary school. My daughter has teachers that provided us information on the progress and help meet her learning requirement. We have also dealt with the school administration on several times and found them responsive. Our daughter love the school and we love it too. Atlantis Academy is truly a Great school

Posted April 10, 2014
My daughter was attending Royal Palm Beach High school and started to have some issues and the school just didn't seem to care enough, they are a very large school, but the setting of the school was a bit much for her. I enrolled her in Atlantis and there were some rough days but now she loves the school just as much as I do. She does not wish to return to her home school. This school has very friendly staff that are willing to change the frown around and make school cool. GREAT PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 09, 2014
Atlantis academy has changed my sons life. He has gained so much confidence in himself as well as improved a tremendous amount academically. I never knew how capable he was until he switched to Atlantis!!

Posted April 08, 2014
This school has been the best choice I have made for my Son and his education, he is in the Foundations program and is being taught life skills as well as social skills as well as a typical education. The teachers are great and very friendly. I have read the past reviews on here and frankly I'm stunned. The Admin at this school are extremely friendly and helpful and I genuinely feel they have my Son's best interest at heart. This school in my opinion goes above and beyond with parent inclusion as well as building my child's self confidence. I would recommend this school to anyone who has a child with any type of extra needs whether it be behavioral or social or right down to gifted. This school feels like a big family!!

Atlantis Academy Palm Beaches 1

Posted October 14, 2013
Atlantis academy. I placed my daughter here because she became eligible for a McKay scholarship. Turned out to be the worse decision ever. Since school started, I've been called multiple times to take my daughter out of class for minor things. Her teacher has issues dealing with my daughters behavior and is taking it out on us both. Ive miss work unnecessarily several times. There is also a discriminatory tone im picking up on. Today i was told to pick up my child after she had only been in school for less than 10 minutes. The teacher claimed she had severe diareah and soiled clothing. I picked up my daughter, she wasn't sick and her clothes were clean. My daughter said she told the teacher she wasn't sick and did not want to go home. How can my child learn when she is being subjected at the whims of this teacher? The front desk and administration are completely nonchalant and seem not to care to even return my phone calls. Currently looking for another school. Don't go with this school unless you have a child who is a robot and does nothing wrong ever. They are totally incapable of dealing with children who have any small behavioral issue. Look elsewhere.

Atlantis Academy Palm Beaches
1950 Prairie Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33406
Last modified Atlantis Academy Palm Beaches is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Atlantis Academy Palm Beaches Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top