Posted November 09, 2014
We always planned on sending our children to the excellent neighborhood public school - that was until we toured Meyer Academy. As parents in Palm Beach County, our students can learn the academics from almost any school. What Meyer Academy provides is the intangible: the values, the confidence, how to be a good global citizen, the nurturing family environment. You can't find that anywhere else. Our children are so lucky to be able to receive this well-rounded education from an incredible school, Meyer Academy.

Posted October 14, 2014
At Meyer Academy our children are thriving. Academically, they are challenged, but more importantly they are being taught the valuable lessons of how to function in the real world. They are being asked to think, problem solve and collaborate. The new building is beautiful and the community is welcoming. Meyer is the perfect fit for our family.

Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy 1

Posted August 20, 2014
Do not send your child to Meyer Academy. The administration is uncaring and displays none of the values you would expect a Jewish day school. We are appalled at how our family was treated!

Posted May 05, 2014
Meyer Academy is a great school. I am pleased with the education my child receives, the small class sizes, and the nurturing environment. I know that with the academic accolades bestowed upon the school and the success of its recent graduates, this is the place for us. We are super excited about the new campus for Fall 2014!

Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy 0

Posted September 21, 2010
My daughter loves to learn and has fun. Her teachers are great, the classes are small and she gets a lot of individual attention.

Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy 0

Posted September 29, 2009
i truly believe that this school far excel in academics both publicly and privately,however again not enough emphasis provided for arts/music/band.another concern i feel there is too much hours in the day spent on hebrew studies..leaving those that are struggling with needed academics of life left out in the cold...beacuse hebrew/jewishes studies have overloaded the school day.and not enough on needed academics...

Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy 1

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009
Meyer is a great school. Eventhough the discipline level is very high it still is a very good school. Also if you have a bar/bat mitzvah you dont have to go to hebrew school. That is one of the advantages at meyer. Im in 6th grade and has been attending this school through kindergarden. If you are comparing this school to any other in the county, Meyer is # 1!!!

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted November 28, 2007
As I am now reviewing area High School options for my 8th-grader, including the new IB program at the International High School of the Palm Beaches here at Meyer Academy, I am repeatedly told by other area public school administrators how superiorly prepared the Meyer graduates are. Changing classes at a young age prepares them not only for middle school and high school, but it allows a valuable life lesson learned at an early age on how to deal with many teaching personalities and styles rather than the 'class teacher/parent' model in most public elementary schools. Free afterschool tutoring and multi-staffed homework centers are a blessing when the student needs a little extra attention. Communication between parent and teachers/admin is free-flowing and easy by phone or email. Its a comfort to now realize that we made the right choice in choosing Meyer Academy for our children's academic career.

Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy
3261 North Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL  33409
Last modified Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Arthur I Meyer Jewish Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top