West Palm Beach, FL

Indian Ridge School 5

Posted March 13, 2014
If I can rate Indian Ridge I would say 1, 000.00 star's. This school is amazing. I learned so much that I wouldn't have learned in a regular school. they taught me how 2 do so many things. For example: cooking, cleaning, banking, how to get a job, how to make resumes, there's so much more. I highly recommend it. Hands down the best school in palm beach County.

Indian Ridge School 5

Posted February 20, 2009
I think its a great school! you learn so much there!!! I loved being there but I moved on to better but I'm glad I had went there and experienced alot there!! they treat you like family!! They have great staff there!!

Indian Ridge School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
This school offers exceptional support for the severely emotionally disturbed student. Where else can you find small teacher student ratio that focuses on the students' emotional and academic growth. Additionally, students are exposed to age appropriate activities that encourages development of healthy self esteem. My child also receives counseling and access to a psychiatrist at no cost. We highly recommend this school

Indian Ridge School
1955 Golden Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Indian Ridge School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Ridge School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top