West Palm Beach, FL

Posted August 19, 2015
They do everything possible to help my son who has a special need !! I couldnt thank them enough for welcoming my family ...

Posted March 10, 2015
I have had the most support from my child's teachers and administrators. Both my children need special attention and by far I have never had a hiccup when it comes down to care and reliability. All the teachers and staff are friendly and know my kids by name.

Posted February 22, 2015
Grassy Waters is one of the best schools in the area. A hard working, supportive principal and assistant principal are the backbone to a wonderful and highly effective institution. The teachers and staff simply love what they do and are the best of the best. The curriculum is very rigorous, but presented in a way that is both accessible and meaningful for all learners. And while all students are expected to meet high grade level standards, teachers expertly differentiate to provide students with the right amount of challenge to meet their needs and help them grow. If your child needs a greater academic challenge than provided by the regular curriculum, they will be given it. If they need more support in order to come to a point of independently mastering the curriculum, they will be given that support , as well. The teachers work tirelessly to assure that no student slips through the cracks while working towards their grade level and individual goals. If I had elementary aged children, I would definitely entrust them in the capable hands of the Grassy Waters family.

Posted October 08, 2013
Grassy Waters is one of the best school in Florida. I am proud too to say it .

Posted September 27, 2013
I really like that school and I am proud to say to all my friends than my kids attend to Grassy Waters . The Principal every year does her best I know some teachers are rude but thank's God there are some of them they not only teachers ,they are mothers and fathers for the kids.

Posted August 13, 2013
We are so very happy to welcome back all of our students and families to another wonderful school year at Grassy Waters. We also would like to extend a heartfelt "welcome to the family" to all our new students and families. Grassy Waters is a fabulous school. Our faculty and staff are top notch. They absolutely love what they do and the children we have at Grassy Waters. We are looking forward to a phenomenal year. Sincerely...Mrs. Galindo (your Assistant Principal)

Posted August 12, 2013
this is a great school its our first year here but we are happy to be attending a great school grassy waters .

Posted May 17, 2013
We moved here from NY state and were very nervous about sending our daughter to this school. We absolutely love it. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. Her kindergarten teacher and the support staff are wonderful! Academically our daughter has been challenged by the curriculum, but at the same time excited about learning.

Grassy Waters Elementary School 1

Posted January 18, 2013
All this school cares about is the FCAT. The principal is all about her, not the kids. This school needs to offer clubs like many other elementary schools do. Since class time is so limited clubs would be an asset. The kids need to be exposed to more than just FCAT and diaognistics.

Grassy Waters Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2013
Hate It, Really dislike the principal!!!! Staff very rude and unprofessional!!!!! Dont send your kids here!!!

Grassy Waters Elementary School
3550 North Jog Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Grassy Waters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grassy Waters Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top