Posted October 08, 2013
Grassy Waters is one of the best school in Florida. I am proud too to say it .

Posted September 27, 2013
I really like that school and I am proud to say to all my friends than my kids attend to Grassy Waters . The Principal every year does her best I know some teachers are rude but thank's God there are some of them they not only teachers ,they are mothers and fathers for the kids.

Posted August 13, 2013
We are so very happy to welcome back all of our students and families to another wonderful school year at Grassy Waters. We also would like to extend a heartfelt "welcome to the family" to all our new students and families. Grassy Waters is a fabulous school. Our faculty and staff are top notch. They absolutely love what they do and the children we have at Grassy Waters. We are looking forward to a phenomenal year. Sincerely...Mrs. Galindo (your Assistant Principal)

Posted August 12, 2013
this is a great school its our first year here but we are happy to be attending a great school grassy waters .

Posted May 17, 2013
We moved here from NY state and were very nervous about sending our daughter to this school. We absolutely love it. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming. Her kindergarten teacher and the support staff are wonderful! Academically our daughter has been challenged by the curriculum, but at the same time excited about learning.

Grassy Waters Elementary School 1

Posted January 18, 2013
All this school cares about is the FCAT. The principal is all about her, not the kids. This school needs to offer clubs like many other elementary schools do. Since class time is so limited clubs would be an asset. The kids need to be exposed to more than just FCAT and diaognistics.

Grassy Waters Elementary School 2

Posted January 18, 2013
Hate It, Really dislike the principal!!!! Staff very rude and unprofessional!!!!! Dont send your kids here!!!

Grassy Waters Elementary School 1

Posted August 01, 2012
GRASSY WATERS is the worst that my son hve every been to the teacher are bad the principal has no respect for the parnets she doesnt even listen to what the parnets have to say.

Grassy Waters Elementary School 3

Posted November 16, 2011
I have two kids in Grassy Waters. We moved here from Georgia which required the kindergarden class to know 100+ words by the end of the year which my son was the first to accomplish but now my daughter doesnt have that goal in Grassy Waters her goal is to learn 25 words for the year which she has already learned within the first month and a half since school started. Now I will be teaching her the other 75+ words that I feel that she should also be learning in school. I have no problem with teaching her at home but I also feel like the standards are too low. I also feel like they need to follow a set curriculum.

Posted May 12, 2011
listen this school is amazing dont listen to these reviews its really fun especially mr.miller and coach roney the teachers are awesome and really work hard to pursue you expectations mrs alber and kelly and burton really care about you and are really fun!!

Grassy Waters Elementary School
3550 North Jog Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Grassy Waters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grassy Waters Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.