West Palm Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Berean Christian School 1

Posted November 17, 2014
Very disappointed with the quality of a "private school" . Definatly not what I expected for a private Christian school. My daughter is 1st grade with 23 students and a part time assistant. The public school standards are 21 max per 1st grade class. Principal claims not enough money in budget for smaller class or fulltime assistant. This does not say much for a private school with poor budget. I will not have my children attend this school next year along with other families that feel the same.

Posted October 12, 2014
So far my son, who transferred from a private secular school in eleventh grade, has been happy at Berean. He likes his teachers and classmates, and is being academically challenged. As parents we love the Christian and loving environment as well as the well mannered children. We are thrilled that he's at Berean.

Posted July 22, 2014
I Have been going to this school for 3 years and all i can say is its a great learning environment. Discipline and respect are highly valued and the christian character is constantly being taught. There is no bullying to my knowledge and teachers show love and respect to every student regardless of their ethnicity.

Posted May 24, 2014
Great School! Students and parents that get asked to leave will write bad reviews. Keep this in mind when choosing a school. Berean is as good as it gets.

Posted March 02, 2014
Great school! Very happy with the teachers and staff.;) My teens are very happy, wish we started a long time ago.

Posted January 22, 2014
My child has been attending Berean Christian Preschool for the past 3 years. I must say the teachers truly are Christ-like. In addition to the amazing teaching, they take the time to be sure each child's need is met and truly love each one. I'm looking forward to next year as my child moves on to the elementary portion of the school. There is a family atmosphere at the school and I like the fact that staff remember and call the students by name.

Berean Christian School 2

Posted August 01, 2012
I picked Berean because they advertised as a christian school with a good academic record. Within a few months I realized what a big mistake that was. In general the 4 and 5 yr olds were treated like "little adults" not the children that they are. I was getting constant emails from the pre-k teacher that my daughter was looking at her classmates drawings instead of her own, sharing her snacks with other kids which is forbidden.Are these not typical behaviors of children ? I did not get a call though when they mistakenly left my child behind in her class by herself ,when all the others went to an event at another building, nor did I get a call or email to let me know that my child did not have a blanket for her cot at naptime for 5 consecutive days, because I made the mistake of not putting one in her cubby. It was my child that told me on the 5th day "i sleep cold everyday" . The teacher blamed her for not stating how cold she really was! They were punitive with the kids every chance and spent less time teaching nurturing. She "unlearned" her alphabet" while in attendance here, even though Berean's assessment indicated that she had mastered it. I am glad I took her out of there.

Berean Christian School 4

Posted July 17, 2012
Good School, almost excellent, I don't have any complaints academically. My son which is autistic learned a lot thanks to their intensive program. After care hmm no the best. I heard some care givers yelling to little kids and intimidating them. Still my son loves this school way better than public in which he did not even want to get to the classroom. After he finished PRE-K he got his writing good enough and his reading too. They have good activities during the whole year and they try their best to make sure all kids learn. Thanks Berean

Posted July 06, 2012
My children just finished their first year at Berean. I have one child in the elementary and two in the preschool. I am shocked at the reviews below. Our experience has been wonderful. My oldest child had one year in the public school system and it was miserable. The teachers are over worked and did not care about my child. Since entering Berean he has blossomed. His teacher truly cares about him and has pushed him beyond what I expected. The preschool staff is nurturing and loving. I love the communication from the school. I knew every week what was going on within each classroom. In the elementary school the students can participate in a wonderful arts program. The music teacher and art teacher are amazing!! If you want a school where your child will be nurtured (not just pushed to score high on testing) this is the school for you!

Posted January 12, 2012
I ran into this site by accident and had to respond. I saw the last couple of reviews and was shocked. My children have been at Berean for the past 4 years. Preschool included. This reviews must have been written by very upset parents. Students are never left alone and they are caring and supportive. The director of the preschool is a Pastors wife and a lovely women. One review said "pushing their religion" . LOL Berean is a Christian School. Hello??? Christ based!! Sorry but some people want the care and love of a Christian school as long as they don't talk about Jesus! Go to Berean You will not regret it!!!!

Berean Christian School
8350 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Berean Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Berean Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top