PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 16, 2015
My kids attend Berean Cristian school.... As someone working for public schools I'm thoroughly impressed with professionalism and caring Christian atmosphere the school offers. Teachers are young, well trained, curriculum- academics are second to none. My kids get lots of love, individual attention and great education that many other schools cannot offer.....It's a Christ family oriented school .....very satisfied.

Posted June 13, 2015
Great school! Family friendly, sweet staff, and hearts in the right places. Academically challenging for great college success. Elememtary parpares students for great things both in character and academics. Class sizes are small and teachers are great. Keeps their eye and views on Christ. Can't ask for more than that.

Posted March 30, 2015
Great school have been sending my children here for ten years ! And they have loved every year here with long time friends and every now and then a teacher from years passes because there new teacher ! I have two boys one in now 8th grade and one in 6th grade they love it and enjoy the staff dedication which really makes the difference. But definitely a lot better then Kings Academy oh boy that school looks so good and you here oh and ah about the school but really I was disappointed we got reimbursement from TKA for summer school that my child had to do there because the teacher "accidentally" sent a whole class of 25 students for summer school when it was not required but a mistake so.....

Berean Christian School 2

Posted February 20, 2015
Not what we expected academically. We will not be re-enrolling. Not a strong enough curriculum. Hoping our 3rd grader will be adequately prepared for next year but I have my doubts.

Berean Christian School 1

Posted February 19, 2015
Yes the 1st grade assistant is a full time employee but part time betweeen 1st grade classes. Nice way to twist the truth. Not only is there a part time assitant but the kids are always misbehaving and takes most of class time to discipline. Im sure Berean may have been an excellent school in the past but not anymore.The pricipal for 1st grade is very unprofessional and loves to make things sound better than they are. Almost all other private schools have smaller classes with full time or part time aid with degrees or larger classes with full time aids. Berean is one of the only Christian schools in Palm Beach County with these staffing issues.And if its "not in the budget" to have a full time assistant in a large class then maybe they should inform the parents before they enroll their children! My children have always been in private school and this is the WORST school ever!

Posted January 30, 2015
Great school. One review talked about 23 in a class being to high. These are 1st graders not preschool. And the aid is full time not part time. The teachers are sweet caring and experienced. They can handle 23. All grades have been good for us. Godly people teaching and family friendly. Everyone seems to really enjoy their jobs. Nice to have a place that cares about their families. It's our happy place.

Posted October 12, 2014
So far my son, who transferred from a private secular school in eleventh grade, has been happy at Berean. He likes his teachers and classmates, and is being academically challenged. As parents we love the Christian and loving environment as well as the well mannered children. We are thrilled that he's at Berean.

Posted July 22, 2014
I Have been going to this school for 3 years and all i can say is its a great learning environment. Discipline and respect are highly valued and the christian character is constantly being taught. There is no bullying to my knowledge and teachers show love and respect to every student regardless of their ethnicity.

Posted March 02, 2014
Great school! Very happy with the teachers and staff.;) My teens are very happy, wish we started a long time ago.

Posted January 22, 2014
My child has been attending Berean Christian Preschool for the past 3 years. I must say the teachers truly are Christ-like. In addition to the amazing teaching, they take the time to be sure each child's need is met and truly love each one. I'm looking forward to next year as my child moves on to the elementary portion of the school. There is a family atmosphere at the school and I like the fact that staff remember and call the students by name.

Berean Christian School
8350 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL  33411
Last modified Berean Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Berean Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top