West Palm Beach, FL

Posted December 31, 2014
I have nothing but praise for FLVS. I am a previous PBC math teacher and was wary to pull my children out of traditional school. The experience was amazing. My children learned so much and were retaining an incredible amount of information. They didn't have the distractions of 30 kids in a classroom. The curriculum was challenging and engaging. I would recommend it to all! There are some growing pains with the curriculum and teachers, but none worse than the traditional brick and mortar school.

Posted December 19, 2014
Palm Beach Virtual is an exceptional program. The students are fully engaged both online and with the actual "school," where they interact with each other, faculty and staff. The academic expectations are very high but supported by well-qualified faculty, as are the school's commitment to encouraging students to be good stewards in their communities. The program is unique in terms of the access students have to their teachers and the degree to which faculty "stretch" beyond curriculum to help guide students to reach their fullest potential.

Posted July 12, 2013
Palm Beach Virtual Franchise is NOT FLVS! If you rate this school, make sure you are rating the correct school. This is a district-run school for Palm Beach County using FLVS courses, but taught by Palm Beach County certified teachers. There is no doubt in my mind that the 10 out of 10 rating describes our school's accomplishments for its students fully. There are only a handful of students and a handful of teachers, plus support staff and we are a family that addresses the needs of each and every student in our school. Anyone in disagreement is free to bring their concerns to us and we will surely resolve them. The teacher-parent-student communication is the number one reason we are so successful. Review of 1 stars may be referring to the state FLVS franchise. -- Palm Beach Virtual Franchise Teacher

Palm Beach Virtual Franchise 4

Posted November 13, 2012
FLVS has a great program. My son's performance in 9th grade left him with a few poor grades. Thankfully, he is able to retake two classes to improve his gpa and he is doing so through FLVS. I like it because I can follow his assignments, progress and grades and he can work on his own schedule. The work ranges from easy to difficult and the teachers are beyond accommodating to student needs. I like FLVS so much that I tried to get my son to leave traditional school and take all classes online but he wants his traditional HS experience. I would recommend this program to those seeking an alternative to PBC schools.

Palm Beach Virtual Franchise 1

Posted August 07, 2012
have you ever seen a 17 year old in 8th grade. well FLVS Messed up that put my son 2 years behind.the teachers never call even with a apointment. FLVS is all about the $$$$ NOT Education first.

Palm Beach Virtual Franchise

Posted October 07, 2009
My son was failing out of school. At the beginning of this year as he was entering his junior year I felt I had no choice but try an alternative to the traditional school setting. PBVS has been a life changing experience, not only for my son but for our entire family. At this time, he has no grade lower than a B. He is working hard, it is alot of work, but it is worth it to him since he struggled to get through regular school.

Palm Beach Virtual Franchise
7071 Garden Road, West Palm Beach, FL  33404
Last modified Palm Beach Virtual Franchise is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Beach Virtual Franchise Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top