Imagine Middle School West 5

Posted October 08, 2013
I planning to enroll my daughter in imagine next academic year. I heard from my friends this school is very good for our kids. The teachers and their service is excellent.eager to get admission there.

Imagine Middle School West 5

Posted June 10, 2013
I moved my daughter from Falcon Cove to Imagine Middle School last year and now I can say that I made the best decision. The gifted and GEM teachers were excellent, she succeed and learned very much! This is definitely a school that gives your child an individualized attention. Everybody is called by a name, not a number! I recommend!

Imagine Middle School West
2500 Glades Circle, Weston, FL  33327
Last modified Imagine Middle School West is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Middle School West Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top