Posted September 19, 2014
I couldn't be happier with EPE, the Principal is the most innovative Principal ever! She LISTENS and try her best to make this school the best, they have a fully bilingual program, they also have all the technology available for their students, they give us tools and online programs to help our children succeed, the teachers are great too, the assistant Principal has an amazing personality always happy and smiling, the PTA is also amazing, they do several activities during the year so the children can have a lot of specials. It's like getting private school quality education in a public school. I'm looking forward to see what else this innovative Principal brings to EPE.

Posted July 29, 2014
We moved here in Dec 2013 from IL. I was very nervous and worried after hearing so many bad things about FL schools. We could not be happier with EPE and Weston! Very good communication between staff and parents. They really get everyone involved! Would highly recommend this school!!

Posted July 21, 2014
We have had children at this school for 9 years. Under the new principal, things are nothing short of amazing here! She is energetic and so innovative! Under her leadership, the school has become a bilingual school, has added a preK program, has created exciting new after school activities, and participates in the Digital 5 program where each 5th grader has their own laptop (which she is now bringing into the 4th grade)! The school also has both a very strong PTA and a separate Foundation, which support the school through programs and fundraising.

Posted April 27, 2014
Eagle Point elementary has a very family-oriented school culture. This is our first year at Eagle Point Elementary. Last year, both my daughters were in another elementary school in Weston. Both my 3rd grader & 5th grader love their current school. They unanimously said that this school has more programs, more hardworking teachers, larger campus & friendlier environment. EPE is one of a few schools in Broward County to pioneer the Digital 5 program. I am so glad my 5th grader has a chance to be part of this program. The PTA is very strong and they welcome talents to participate in various committees to make EPE the best school at Weston. With a great principal, a strong PTA, a friendly & conducive environment, I am sure EPE will thrive. I recommend EPE to everyone/anyone interested in residing in Weston.

Posted April 03, 2014
Eagle Point Elementary has exceed my expectations. We moved from California last year and we established residence in Weston based on the school recommendations. My son was a little worried about his new school and all the things that comes with it: new kids, new teachers, new place, etc. Since the first day, the school staff make us feel like we were in home, my son s teacher is great, she has been a great mentor. My son is extremely happy and is learning a lot. The school has a program for 5th grade where the kids are using computers for the class, all the text books are loaded on my son s school laptop, and all the tasks and homework's are assigned, done, submitted and checked on the class system. I think EPE is a one highly innovative school. I do not hesitate to recommend the school for any parents that are considering to establish residence in Weston, FL. This school is just GREAT!!!

Posted September 13, 2013
We have been at EPE for 5 years. I have 2 children and they love their school. Teachers are incredible with kids. They learn lots of things. My kids love to go every day and they enjoy learning. Our new principal is doing a lot for the school, she is awesome! Thanks EPE for bring a great place for our kids to learn and grow! I am very much involved in school like many parents here! That is a plus!

Posted September 08, 2013
EPE is an excellent school. The bad reviews who believe the school only focuses on the FCAT is somewhat mistaken. Of course there is some focus, but for the students it's positive and can be fun. The Principal is absolutely amazing!! So energized and full of such great ideas. I can't wait to see all she will accomplish this year.

Posted September 02, 2013
This is my 7th year at Eagle Point. My youngest is now a 5th grader so sadly this is my last year. Our overall experience has been a blessing. We have a new principal (her 2nd year) and she has done so much for our school in just 1 year! Amazing teachers, PTA is incredibly involved. I love this school and I'm really gonna miss it!

Posted September 01, 2013
This School is great! The new principal is very smart, innovative and She is so close for the student community's parents and this school is one of 27 Broward County schools that has a laptop for each students of 5th grade. This School has a bilingual program. The PTA is strong and active.

Eagle Point Elementary School 1

Posted August 25, 2013
If you want your child to learn to memorize for the FCAT, then you will like this school. The school was great for kindergarten and 1st grade, however once your child enters 2nd, creativity and individuality are completely discouraged. My sons 2nd grade teacher told me that my son asks too many questions and takes up too much of her time. He just entered 3rd grade and all his teacher ever talks about is getting her class ready for the FCAT, not trying to teach my child the fundamental education that he needs to be successful later in life, but rather how to get good scores on a standardized test. I will be taking my son out of this school next week. Would not recommend .

Eagle Point Elementary School
100 Indian Trace, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified Eagle Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Point Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top