1,000 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I love how small this school is compared to others in the same district. I love being able to volunteer & give advise on how to better the school. I feel like they try their hardest to improve & make a place where kids feel welcome & safe.

They are very rude. All they ask about donation of $$$ and volunteer time for the school. After school pick up is absolutely mess. No control, no traffic direction on duty. All they do yelling at you, move, move, move. How about the safety of the children? They care themselves better than your children. Big NO NO for this school.

I moved to Weston from Miami because of the great school reputation. I am alittle when I compare CIE to the charter school they attended in Miami. No Spanish or second language class ( great disadvantage considering the global community we live in), dismissal is too early and grading system for k -2 is confusing and vague. Odviously these are all broward county issues, but I wanted to address. As far as CIE, their dismissal system is completely chaotic and which makes me concerned for my child's security. Their last school had the child with their teacher the whole time until they were handed to their parent and used a dash board and walkie system to move the Car lines along.

My child attends CIE. She loves the school and her teacher. My biggest issues would be A) lunch is at 10:30AM for 2nd grade B) Lack of security during release C) it seems the PTA solicits quite alot from families. I have seen actual emails and handouts requesting $ for a teachers gift. In my opinion uncalled for and puts those with less in a bad position. Outside of that great school and environment.

Great teachers and school staff. Not to happy with the attitude of some PTA members but not all of them are the same. There are people that is doing a great job for the school and as a parent Im grateful with them. I just will love to see a little more of security in the campus for the children. Thanks Country Isles Elementary. Great job!!!

I have two kids at CIE, and they both enjoy it, immensely. The teachers are experienced and and do a good job focusing on the individual student, even in a group setting. My kids are in 2nd and 4th .

my daughter just started 1 st grade and she loves her school and teacher. After a month i can say the teacher is very nice and cares about all her students. I meet other staff members from the school and everyone seems nice and helpful. I'm so pleased my daughter is part of the school now.

Our sons school is amazing. The PTA is made up of some amazing,dedicated, loyal people. Every teacher my stepson had from K-3 has been, Challenging, Interactive, Engaging, Creative, Aware, Involved with Patients. The dedication that the entire staff at Country Isles Elementary has is moving and inspiring.

Friendly, innovative teachers who truly care about developing each child's potential. I deliberately moved to this school district so that my child may has an opportunity to go to this school.

Bad teacher quality, if child not in gifted class, child is a problem, there label as a problem. I do not recommend this school terrible experience and poor quality staff they don't care if the have to teach is a problem they want the kids learned already...guess is for rate pay they get. GIVE THE SCHOOL A SAD FACE.

Last modified Country Isles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.