Country Isles Elementary School 3

Posted September 12, 2013
I moved to Weston from Miami because of the great school reputation. I am alittle when I compare CIE to the charter school they attended in Miami. No Spanish or second language class ( great disadvantage considering the global community we live in), dismissal is too early and grading system for k -2 is confusing and vague. Odviously these are all broward county issues, but I wanted to address. As far as CIE, their dismissal system is completely chaotic and which makes me concerned for my child's security. Their last school had the child with their teacher the whole time until they were handed to their parent and used a dash board and walkie system to move the Car lines along.

Posted September 11, 2013
My child attends CIE. She loves the school and her teacher. My biggest issues would be A) lunch is at 10:30AM for 2nd grade B) Lack of security during release C) it seems the PTA solicits quite alot from families. I have seen actual emails and handouts requesting $ for a teachers gift. In my opinion uncalled for and puts those with less in a bad position. Outside of that great school and environment.

Posted September 11, 2013
Great teachers and school staff. Not to happy with the attitude of some PTA members but not all of them are the same. There are people that is doing a great job for the school and as a parent Im grateful with them. I just will love to see a little more of security in the campus for the children. Thanks Country Isles Elementary. Great job!!!

Country Isles Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2013
I have two kids at CIE, and they both enjoy it, immensely. The teachers are experienced and and do a good job focusing on the individual student, even in a group setting. My kids are in 2nd and 4th .

Posted September 03, 2013
my daughter just started 1 st grade and she loves her school and teacher. After a month i can say the teacher is very nice and cares about all her students. I meet other staff members from the school and everyone seems nice and helpful. I'm so pleased my daughter is part of the school now.

Posted August 01, 2013
Our sons school is amazing. The PTA is made up of some amazing,dedicated, loyal people. Every teacher my stepson had from K-3 has been, Challenging, Interactive, Engaging, Creative, Aware, Involved with Patients. The dedication that the entire staff at Country Isles Elementary has is moving and inspiring.

Posted February 05, 2013
Friendly, innovative teachers who truly care about developing each child's potential. I deliberately moved to this school district so that my child may has an opportunity to go to this school.

Country Isles Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2013
Bad teacher quality, if child not in gifted class, child is a problem, there label as a problem. I do not recommend this school terrible experience and poor quality staff they don't care if the have to teach is a problem they want the kids learned already...guess is for rate pay they get. GIVE THE SCHOOL A SAD FACE.

Country Isles Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2010
It starts with the Principal and V. Principal's positive attitude that spreads to the teachers. This positive attitude is contagious and the students thrive helping them to be confident about themselves. The strong family involvement and the open communication with family is priceless. This attitude continues in the after care program.

Country Isles Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2010
Country Isle Elementary School is a beautiful school that offers its students the very best in education as well as special events to enrich the childrens' lives. It is obvious the teachers really care and love the students. The PTA works hard to offer physical and fiinancial support I simply adore my daughter's 4th grade teacher, as well as every teacher she's had to date. You can tell that the principal, Mrs. Tonya Frost is passionate about the welfare of her students and staff. Even though CIE is an older school its creativity and commitment overcomes every obstacle. My daughter is a straight A student and that's because CIE nurtures her and helps to develope a young lady who will make a difference in this world... because CIE makes a difference in her.

Country Isles Elementary School
2300 Country Isles Road, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified Country Isles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Isles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top