Three Village Montessori School 4

Posted October 22, 2014
I would love it if this Montessori offered a full language immersion (Spanish or French or other) like Montessori institute of Broward and many of the public kindergartens in the area do! It would make them much more competitive. This is one of the reasons I did not choose this school despite its proximity to where live as well as it's montessori philosophy! :-(

Three Village Montessori School 1

Posted September 23, 2013
We had a terrible experience at Three Village Montessori. My son no longer attends- we have since moved to a much better, safer place and he is more comfortable. I am a long-time teacher and product of Montessori method myself. I am also not a believer in "pulling" a child out of school and enrolling them in another mid-year, but we had no choice. To make a long story short, my son was being bullied and pushed to do things beyond his developmental level as a 2 1/2 year old (examples: be the youngest student in the room and expected to emote/react at the level of his "peers" who were 4 and 5, go to the potty standing so "the other children would not make fun of his spraying", eat without spilling, etc.). We were told nothing negative. When I finally inquired, I heard different stories from different faculty members. His progress report was good. I again questioned his teachers when he seemed more aggressive and upset at home and they said "we believe in trying to work problems out with the children before parents get involved". Dismissive and passive. We feel that our kids' educational experiences are equally distributed between home and school- I guess they felt differently.

Posted September 06, 2013
This is my son 3rd year in Three Village Montessori, he is in 1st grade now. We have to say that this is a wonderful experience for him. He is going happy every day and is very motivated at class. When I pick up him, he goes happy and telling me everything he learned that day. Ms. Roxane and Ms. Kathy are amazing as teachers and as human. They teach students to like to learn and there is no TEST stress. The Principal is very involved and is a very experienced in Montessori approach. We are a very satisfied parents and the most important, our son is very satisfied with this school.

Posted May 12, 2012
Outstanding School! The Principal is very present and our daughter has improved during her first school year. We moved from Boston to Weston and we are very satisfied with this school.

Posted May 11, 2012
This school is a best kept secret of Weston moms. Our 6-year-old is in elementary program and we could not be happier with her achievements: her handwriting is neat, she adds and subtracts 3-digit numbers, recently she started learning multiplications, her favorite subject is science. And most importantly she takes pride in her work. Due to small size of the school, children get a lot one-on-one attention from teachers. We communicate with teaching staff and school director on daily basis. Ms. Aurora cooks fresh and healthy lunches every day; our daughter loves them and quite often says that she asked for extra. This school is true to Montessori teaching methods. And it is not another commercialized private school with spoiled brads for students. Btw, almost all children in this school are from Weston.

Three Village Montessori School 4

Posted October 18, 2011
I have had 2 kids in this school, Ms. Peggy is the BEST! She is patient, hard-working, and also really encourages the kids to focus and improve. I can't say enough about this teacher. If you can get in her class, there is no need to look elsewhere. One of my children had a different teacher one year, and my child really was allowed to fall through the cracks . Not all teachers are equal.

Posted March 16, 2008
We love this school ! We came from New Jersey last year from other Montessori schools. This was the best of all. Our son loved going to school. Miss Peggy is the best ! She is very organized, has a great system to measure progress on each child and has shown how much she cares for all the children in her class. We love this being a small school environment. Everybody knows who you and who your child is.

Three Village Montessori School 1

Posted August 13, 2007
During the 18 months my son attended this school we could not get any feedback from the teacher. The Directress was inconsistent with her policies regarding communication to the parents about children. I was shocked at the classroom crowding and the lack of inspiration among the teachers.

Posted July 02, 2007

Posted February 16, 2007
I found this school at short notice when my 5 year old was asked to leave a prestigious private school in the area as she was too smart for them to deal with! My older child had been in Montessori in a previous state for 7 years so I was very familiar with the concept of learning at your own pace and taking a 'whole child' approach to learning. I could not be happier with this school. The teachers are excellent and the philosophies of the school have just the right balance between being true to Montessori but also real world. The feedback system is excellent which is often an issue in the Montessori method. As a parent I feel very well informed of my child's progress on a monthly basis. The safety of the children is paramount however this is sometimes at the cost of parental involvement.

Three Village Montessori School
1400 Indian Trace, Weston, FL  33326
Last modified Three Village Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Three Village Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top