K-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Excellent education, loving environment, knowledge , care, great teachers. We could not ask for more

Three Villege Montessori School de Weston es la mejor desicion que tomamos como padres para garantizar un apredizaje de alta calidad para nuestros 3 hijos. Un ambiente ordenado, en donde el nino aprende de su propia mano. Atributos como autocrontol, independencia, respeto a los demas, deseos de aprender,autoestima, buscar soluciones, son entre muchos otros aprendizajes invaluables que se llevan nuestros hijos de esta escuela. Sus maestras son dedicadas y comprometidas con el metodo montessori, con carino y admiracion siempre recordaremos a Miss Marea y Mss Violet (yellow room), Mss Anita, Mss Maria y Mss Orieta (green room), Mss Peggy y Mss Romina (Orange room), Mss Kathy y Mss Roxane (Red room). Su directora Mss Vivian es la persona mas amable, colaboradora y entregada al funcionamiento del Colegio, siempre esta dispuesta en ayudarte y hacerte sentir que formas partes de la familia Three Village Montesori. Mis hijos aman la comida de Mss Aurora, quien cada dia cocina platos saludables y variados. Siempre estaremos conectados con este colegio en el corazon y en los logros de nuestros hijos al salir de alli, ya que el "Nivel" academico que adquieren alli los hacen brillar en cualquier otro colegio (listos para ingresar a programas gifted). Gracias

I would love it if this Montessori offered a full language immersion (Spanish or French or other) like Montessori institute of Broward and many of the public kindergartens in the area do! It would make them much more competitive. This is one of the reasons I did not choose this school despite its proximity to where live as well as it's montessori philosophy! :-(

We had a terrible experience at Three Village Montessori. My son no longer attends- we have since moved to a much better, safer place and he is more comfortable. I am a long-time teacher and product of Montessori method myself. I am also not a believer in "pulling" a child out of school and enrolling them in another mid-year, but we had no choice. To make a long story short, my son was being bullied and pushed to do things beyond his developmental level as a 2 1/2 year old (examples: be the youngest student in the room and expected to emote/react at the level of his "peers" who were 4 and 5, go to the potty standing so "the other children would not make fun of his spraying", eat without spilling, etc.). We were told nothing negative. When I finally inquired, I heard different stories from different faculty members. His progress report was good. I again questioned his teachers when he seemed more aggressive and upset at home and they said "we believe in trying to work problems out with the children before parents get involved". Dismissive and passive. We feel that our kids' educational experiences are equally distributed between home and school- I guess they felt differently.

This is my son 3rd year in Three Village Montessori, he is in 1st grade now. We have to say that this is a wonderful experience for him. He is going happy every day and is very motivated at class. When I pick up him, he goes happy and telling me everything he learned that day. Ms. Roxane and Ms. Kathy are amazing as teachers and as human. They teach students to like to learn and there is no TEST stress. The Principal is very involved and is a very experienced in Montessori approach. We are a very satisfied parents and the most important, our son is very satisfied with this school.

Outstanding School! The Principal is very present and our daughter has improved during her first school year. We moved from Boston to Weston and we are very satisfied with this school.

This school is a best kept secret of Weston moms. Our 6-year-old is in elementary program and we could not be happier with her achievements: her handwriting is neat, she adds and subtracts 3-digit numbers, recently she started learning multiplications, her favorite subject is science. And most importantly she takes pride in her work. Due to small size of the school, children get a lot one-on-one attention from teachers. We communicate with teaching staff and school director on daily basis. Ms. Aurora cooks fresh and healthy lunches every day; our daughter loves them and quite often says that she asked for extra. This school is true to Montessori teaching methods. And it is not another commercialized private school with spoiled brads for students. Btw, almost all children in this school are from Weston.

I have had 2 kids in this school, Ms. Peggy is the BEST! She is patient, hard-working, and also really encourages the kids to focus and improve. I can't say enough about this teacher. If you can get in her class, there is no need to look elsewhere. One of my children had a different teacher one year, and my child really was allowed to fall through the cracks . Not all teachers are equal.

We love this school ! We came from New Jersey last year from other Montessori schools. This was the best of all. Our son loved going to school. Miss Peggy is the best ! She is very organized, has a great system to measure progress on each child and has shown how much she cares for all the children in her class. We love this being a small school environment. Everybody knows who you and who your child is.

During the 18 months my son attended this school we could not get any feedback from the teacher. The Directress was inconsistent with her policies regarding communication to the parents about children. I was shocked at the classroom crowding and the lack of inspiration among the teachers.

Last modified Three Village Montessori is a Private school that serves grades K-3