Posted January 19, 2014
Principal Tillinger is the best! He happily met with us and answered all our questions about the curriculum. We've been at 4 different schools, because of my husband's job and this is by far the best school ever! Like any good organization, quality starts at the top and Principal Tillinger has created a phenomenal learning environment where everyone works together. My three children have received a first class education and we are so grateful my realtor suggested we buy a home in the Everglades neighborhood. If you want the best school, Everglades is it!

Posted October 08, 2013
We arrived from another country and enrolled our child in second grade two years ago. She is now in fourth grade. The quality of the leadership, particularly the principal, of the teachers and of the rest of the staff working at this school is outstanding. They offer a perfect combination of academic excellence, opportunities to develop various talents the children may have through activities they carry out during and after school, and this is done in a nurturing learning community that prepares students for the challenges of the future. Finally, an important aspect for parents coming from out of the country, they are proud of being a school were many nationalities are represented, and will make your child feel at home from day 1. We come from a prestigious private institution in another country, and we are can confirm that, being a public school, Everglades is all about excellence.

Posted September 03, 2013
The principal is phenomenal. Excellent faculty and staff. This school has high academic standards.I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 16, 2013
Outstanding! It all starts with positive leadership. Principal, teachers, office staff are all A+ As the school song goes...."Catch our spirit, catch it while you can.....Everglades spirit, it's the best school in the land!"

Posted June 19, 2013
My son attended Everglades from Kindergarten to 5th grade. The academic level is outstanding! Teachers are highly educated and have constant communications with parents, Mr Tillinger is a great Principal, Staff is caring and loving, without no doubt I recommend this school.

Posted May 16, 2013
My son attended Kindergarten with Mrs. Crowe. She is a great teacher. She is experienced and can makes sure your child is challenged.

Everglades Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2013
The post by Sheri in December 2006 has been my experience also. The expectations are unrealistic. The children are pushed to far too soon. I know several other parents also have had to get tutors. We came from an excellent school system. Our previous school was able to maintain a great rating while realizing that children have limits. There is no freedom to be a child at this school. The grade level work is too advanced. We do 2 to 3 hours of homework a night. We've also had to hire a tutor.

Posted December 21, 2012
We were hesitant to relocate with a Kindergartener, after the school year started, but everyone made our transition easy and I've been extremely impressed! It's so obvious that his teacher goes above and beyond to teach the kids in a fun way to help them learn. My son is coming home daily with tons of new knowledge. And happy!!!

Posted July 27, 2011
Our child has attended Everglades for three years now and has had a high-quality educational experience. Teachers are brilliant and caring; administrative staff are very responsive to our needs. We are willing to pay more for our house so that we can live within the school boundary and take advantage of Weston schools.

Everglades Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
The teachers and the staff are great, they do their best to educate and care our kids.

Everglades Elementary School
2900 Bonaventure Boulevard, Weston, FL  33331
Last modified Everglades Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everglades Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews.