2,130 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Do not go to this school horrible place the teachers are extra strict to for no real reason compared to other schools. The teachers also do not teach they stand up and talk so confusing all day

the falcon is a wonderfull middle school. all person who work there when i go to ask for something they always are ready to help me. That is incredible. thanks gys!

Falcon Cove is a great School! The staff, the teachers, the PTA, the students and the environment itself make it that way!!

My daughter is in 6th grade. Only child. I have to say that she adjusted very good considering we recently moved from miami-dade county to weston. The school is doing its best to accomodate a lot of children so 6th graders get their own space in their portables. Yes, it is nasty sometimes but they are kids and it is good to toughen up a little bit. Yes, the teachers make up their own way of communication and websites. However, i feel this is a great exercise for kids to also grow up and start from this age to be organized and plan ahead. I think it is great the fact they have little homework so they can enjoy after school activities. My daughter is picking up again a book to read which she used to hate coming from miami-dade which sucks. The school staff, teachers and pta are super polite, easy to talk to and very accesible. We are super happy to be part of this school and community.

Total chaos! For the 6th graders is terrible. Teachers ask for poor kids to be more organized than most adults can be, when they themselves have no idea how to be organized. Every teacher has their own style of website and most of them have just thrown around information for parents and kids to spend hours dis-ciphering what in the world they want and when they want it. Also, the schedule is awful. Starting school at 9:35 is just not right. When my daughter gets home at @ 4:30 PM she is already exhausted and not able to focus on her homework. I have to say that I am pretty disappointed in this school.

This school is TERRIBLE! none of the teachers help you with anything, and I hate how it's portable. Where I came from, they don't have portable schools. Falcon Cove makes the sixth graders suffer in the extreme heat, going from class to class with their 10-11 pound backpack. In my opinion, DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL! or any other school in Florida.

falcon cove This school is great! Love the teachers and the academic standard.. My daughter is vry happy in that school

Falcon Cove Middle School is an A+ school due to the passion of each teacher.

My child attended this past school year. At first, we were impressed by the facility and the administration. Towards the middle of the school year, we began to see the true colors. Our child was influenced in a bad way by the element allowed to attend the school. The teachers do not react in time and the school counselor is out of touch and appears exhausted and overwhelmed. If this school is ranked 10, I can just imagine Tequesta. Good riddens!

Our child started at Falcon this year. We are impressed with the high quality of challenging academic programs, especially GEM math. I went to good private schools and feel that the quality of this public school is comparable. Also, this big school feels small because of a great sense of community. However, the amount of homework in advanced classes has been overwhelming for the whole family, with about three hours a day including weekends (6 periods x 30 minutes = 3 hours). Some parents who share this concern have improved this situation with alternatives such as virtual school or adjusting the level of some classes.

Last modified Falcon Cove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.