Falcon Cove Middle School 2

Posted September 07, 2014
Total chaos! For the 6th graders is terrible. Teachers ask for poor kids to be more organized than most adults can be, when they themselves have no idea how to be organized. Every teacher has their own style of website and most of them have just thrown around information for parents and kids to spend hours dis-ciphering what in the world they want and when they want it. Also, the schedule is awful. Starting school at 9:35 is just not right. When my daughter gets home at @ 4:30 PM she is already exhausted and not able to focus on her homework. I have to say that I am pretty disappointed in this school.

Posted August 31, 2014
This school is TERRIBLE! none of the teachers help you with anything, and I hate how it's portable. Where I came from, they don't have portable schools. Falcon Cove makes the sixth graders suffer in the extreme heat, going from class to class with their 10-11 pound backpack. In my opinion, DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL! or any other school in Florida.

Posted April 17, 2014
falcon cove This school is great! Love the teachers and the academic standard.. My daughter is vry happy in that school

Posted August 22, 2013
Falcon Cove Middle School is an A+ school due to the passion of each teacher.

Posted June 08, 2013
My child attended this past school year. At first, we were impressed by the facility and the administration. Towards the middle of the school year, we began to see the true colors. Our child was influenced in a bad way by the element allowed to attend the school. The teachers do not react in time and the school counselor is out of touch and appears exhausted and overwhelmed. If this school is ranked 10, I can just imagine Tequesta. Good riddens!

Posted November 12, 2012
Our child started at Falcon this year. We are impressed with the high quality of challenging academic programs, especially GEM math. I went to good private schools and feel that the quality of this public school is comparable. Also, this big school feels small because of a great sense of community. However, the amount of homework in advanced classes has been overwhelming for the whole family, with about three hours a day including weekends (6 periods x 30 minutes = 3 hours). Some parents who share this concern have improved this situation with alternatives such as virtual school or adjusting the level of some classes.

Posted October 17, 2012
This is the best public school if not the best school in the Southern (Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton etc.) Florida area for advance students in both athletics, and the main curricular subjects. To start this off, I will say I am not even a student that attended here. But, I have some proof. The Falcon Cove Soccer Team (personal experience) is the finest in the surrounding area. They have won the county championship 10+ times out of 15 times. If you have a child who plays select or travel soccer, they will benefit here. Also, Falcon Cove's math program is fabulous. I participated in various math competitions last year, and Falcon Cove was always in the top 5, if not the top 3, schools. Also, Falcon Cove had a enormous amount of students who made Duke TIP last year. It was one after another after another. If you don't know what Duke TIP is, it is where 7th graders take the SAT/ACT and score better or equal to most high school seniors. To have THE finest soccer program and an exceptional education based on the success of the school in various programs/competitions, it is a wonder this is a public school.

Posted May 11, 2012
My husband is a government employee so we have moved around plenty and this is by far our worst school experience ever! My son has a 504 and the teachers have said he is just lazy and will not follow a 504. The principal does not respond to any emails or telephone calls and there is no accountability for what happens in the school. This is your school if you have a mainstream child or one with sever deficits but otherwise, they will just fall through the cracks.

Falcon Cove Middle School 3

Posted May 26, 2011
I'm afraid Falcon Cove is going the way of many schools in Broward - down. Two of my children graduated from Falcon and I have a child in 6th grade now. Unfortunately, my child's teachers are not very good. My child is in advanced classes, yet the classwork and homework could be completed by a 4th grader. One of my child's teachers is NEVER at school. I'm hoping it gets better next year or we will be looking for an alternative.

Falcon Cove Middle School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
I love this school so much. Honestly, some teachers are nice. The class where I learn the most is in GEM math. In my three years at the school I can say it's the strongest program. I've had Caruso, Orband, and Stupp. They're amazing and teach so well. The guidance and administration is great! Literally, anytime you need help they're there(:

Falcon Cove Middle School
4251 Bonaventure Blvd, Weston, FL  33332
Last modified Falcon Cove Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Cove Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top