741 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We were blessed to be able to attend this school for 4 years before we were relocated out of state. Imagine Charter is an excellent school. Both my boys felt accepted, genuinely cared for, and challenged while attending Imagine. Principal Laham is wonderful and has a personal relationship with her students. The office staff is amazing and knows the children by name. The teachers at Imagine have a sincere desire to see each child grow and reach their full potential. We miss the family-like environment and acceptance at Imagine. We have a son with special needs and I felt everyone at the school watched out for him and loved him. The teachers and ESE Specialist at Imagine went above and beyond to think of creative ways to meet his needs and provide him with an environment conducive to his learning style. We were truly fortunate to be a part of this school and have wonderful memories of our time there. We miss you, Imagine!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our school strongly cares about honesty, integrity, and fairness then any other. In fact, every where you will go (except the bathrooms) it will show or demonstrate these and much more. In addition our school is a blue ribbon school and was chosen the best in the whole state in showing character.

This is my sixth year at the school and intend to be there another 9. The office staff is VERY busy, that is to be expected, but Lucy at the front desk is always VERY friendly and helpful. The Registrar Christine, she is not very friendly, and my kids are actually afraid of her{ that is the only negative issue I have with the school.} This school is intense. They prep for the standardized tests at a very intense level. The parents are hard core involved. It is sometimes hard to get in to volunteer in the class because the parents are tripping over each other trying to get their turn. Look forward to a couple hours of homework a night. My kids always pass the standardized test above the national level. It is small and the kids are WONDERFUL! The kids are super sweet and well mannered. The parents being involved+the kids attitudes+ intense curriculum= Success. It is a lot of work,but I teach my kids to work hard during the week and then we play hard on days off. If you cannot spend time helping your kids during the week, cannot dedicate hours to the school, then it may not be the school for you. I recommend this school to the hardworking kids and parents that want to succeed.

This school is all hype. The office staff look and act like chickens with there heads cut off. If there's an emergency well good luck getting anyone to answer phone. My childs had 3 different teaches in 7 months. The 2nd teacher told me some of the students are behind on basics. When field trips are planned you only get 1/2 wks in advance and you have to come up with alot of $ right away. There school dances are always canceled because students don't don't attend. The sports teams are horrible. From disorganized, overpriced, favoritism, no parent communication on game updates, cancelations of games, nothing. They have a website where teachers are to post your child's homework except they do not. The site will send all kinds of nonsense except anything that has to do with your child. It's very frustrating! The guidance council is not qualified. She's a random parent/ volunteer. I have been trying to reach her for 5 weeks with no return phone calls, email, nothing! Trust me the school is a mess! Oh and they will donate your child's cloths if not picked up within 1 wk of them losing it without first notifying or warning parents.

My school is excellent. The teachers and the administrative staff are incredibly gentle and professional. My daughter performance in school improved extremely once she entered in this school. The environment is very disciplined but at the same time, they are sweet and cooperatives with parents and students. I strongly recommend this school.

This is the our first year at the middle school and we are impressed with the quality of education that our child is receiving. The middle school is small enough so there is control over students. The teachers are well qualified and emphasize discipline, responsibility, and independence. The rigor of the work is discouraging to students who do not desire to study but overall, the hard worker and overachiever will do well. The school's environment is geared towards producing quality work. The students succeed are the ones who put in the hard work expected by the middle school curriculum. It is a friendly environment where peer pressure is almost non-existent. We are really pleased with the staff and the environment suits us well. The uniforms are a plus. We were not looking for a middle school with hundreds of students. The only downside to this school is that sports and transportation to students living outside the area are limited.Otherwise, it is worth the lottery selection.

Recently I withdrew my children from this school. The reasons, somehow obvious, but to mention a few: over the years, this school has lost too many valuables teachers; the ones remaining, some are good, but many need to improve their learning and communication with students. The new staff at the front office is very rude; I don't know how they manage their way into an office position this year, maybe it was because of a bad reference. Administration has changed so much over the years, that they can't keep the school/students/teacher organized. The school grounds are dirty and not well kept. I would not recommend this school.

Different than others reviews this school is loosing value, at the beginning was ok, not excellent but ok. Thru the years is loosing touch with the community and kids, administration is change so many times that lost consistency, academically some good teachers make the school survive thru the standard state test. The old personnel still there, do not have good manners, lack of leadership, too many rules that do not work. Mornings are very dangerous, unorganized, no parking facilities, police presence is there but do not resolve the issue. Drivers and a lot of parents are rude. They do not comply what they claim in their web sites and marketing. School surroundings are ugly and dirty, front desk very unorganized. I have my kids for 4 years and I see all the good and the bad, in general school has a behavior problem, bulling is one of them which is not address properly. Too many kids in a small building they mix middle school and elementary with no resources, kids do not have opportunities to grow. Some teachers are good, the rest need experience and education. PTA is the same for years not to helpful. They did good but today is not the same. I will not recommend this school.

I considered Imagine Charter School at Weston is excellent . The front office staff is amazing and always offer their best smile to help me. My daughter is in the bilingual program during 4 years which is great because she is learning two languages perfectly. I 'm very happy with my school and strongly recommend to the parents.

My child has been in the school for 4 years and we are extremely pleased with the education and faculty. It is the best school to be at !!!

Last modified Imagine Charter School At Weston is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.