Posted April 02, 2014
My school is excellent. The teachers and the administrative staff are incredibly gentle and professional. My daughter performance in school improved extremely once she entered in this school. The environment is very disciplined but at the same time, they are sweet and cooperatives with parents and students. I strongly recommend this school.

Posted November 06, 2013
This is the our first year at the middle school and we are impressed with the quality of education that our child is receiving. The middle school is small enough so there is control over students. The teachers are well qualified and emphasize discipline, responsibility, and independence. The rigor of the work is discouraging to students who do not desire to study but overall, the hard worker and overachiever will do well. The school's environment is geared towards producing quality work. The students succeed are the ones who put in the hard work expected by the middle school curriculum. It is a friendly environment where peer pressure is almost non-existent. We are really pleased with the staff and the environment suits us well. The uniforms are a plus. We were not looking for a middle school with hundreds of students. The only downside to this school is that sports and transportation to students living outside the area are limited.Otherwise, it is worth the lottery selection.

Imagine Charter School At Weston 1

Posted October 15, 2013
Recently I withdrew my children from this school. The reasons, somehow obvious, but to mention a few: over the years, this school has lost too many valuables teachers; the ones remaining, some are good, but many need to improve their learning and communication with students. The new staff at the front office is very rude; I don't know how they manage their way into an office position this year, maybe it was because of a bad reference. Administration has changed so much over the years, that they can't keep the school/students/teacher organized. The school grounds are dirty and not well kept. I would not recommend this school.

Imagine Charter School At Weston 2

Posted September 27, 2013
Different than others reviews this school is loosing value, at the beginning was ok, not excellent but ok. Thru the years is loosing touch with the community and kids, administration is change so many times that lost consistency, academically some good teachers make the school survive thru the standard state test. The old personnel still there, do not have good manners, lack of leadership, too many rules that do not work. Mornings are very dangerous, unorganized, no parking facilities, police presence is there but do not resolve the issue. Drivers and a lot of parents are rude. They do not comply what they claim in their web sites and marketing. School surroundings are ugly and dirty, front desk very unorganized. I have my kids for 4 years and I see all the good and the bad, in general school has a behavior problem, bulling is one of them which is not address properly. Too many kids in a small building they mix middle school and elementary with no resources, kids do not have opportunities to grow. Some teachers are good, the rest need experience and education. PTA is the same for years not to helpful. They did good but today is not the same. I will not recommend this school.

Posted August 17, 2013
I considered Imagine Charter School at Weston is excellent . The front office staff is amazing and always offer their best smile to help me. My daughter is in the bilingual program during 4 years which is great because she is learning two languages perfectly. I 'm very happy with my school and strongly recommend to the parents.

Posted August 01, 2013
My child has been in the school for 4 years and we are extremely pleased with the education and faculty. It is the best school to be at !!!

Posted July 30, 2013
This is my 2nd year at this school and I only have amazing things to say. The teachers are awesome. They take the time to always involve the parents, and advise of their children's progress. They have many extracurricular activities available for the kids after school. The also host many family activities through out the year. They do require lots of parental involvement but that is what makes the school the best in Weston!

Posted May 22, 2012
EXCELLENT SCHOOL, IMAGINE AT WESTON has met and exceeded my expectation s. The teachers are professional and caring. They take time to discuss kid s progress and are very knowledgeable about them their strengths and weaknesses. Many of the teachers have been there for years, a very good sign. The Staff knows all the children and parents, and there are hundreds of them. They always address any concerns in a polite and friendly manner. . The school has hosted many school-wide family activities and parents are made to feel very welcome and appreciated. Imagine is so large for a very good reason, they have many satisfied parents. The Bilateral academic program is outstanding. I couldn't ask for more peace of mind when I drop my son off in the morning...Thanks

Posted May 17, 2012
This school is excellent!! I am extremely pleased that my daughter could attend this school, from your teacher all the members of this school do a great job! the communication with the teacher is excellent and parents can get involved in the education of our children that to me is extremely important. I recommend it 100%

Posted January 20, 2012
Great school! The teachers, secretary, principal and administrators are there to help you and your child. Teachers are always communicating and they all work as a team. Parents involvement is unbelievable!

Imagine Charter School At Weston
2500 Glades Circle, Weston, FL  33327
Last modified Imagine Charter School At Weston is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter School At Weston Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 82 reviews. Top