Public charter
Weston, FL

Posted March 11, 2015
This is my sixth year at the school and intend to be there another 9. The office staff is VERY busy, that is to be expected, but Lucy at the front desk is always VERY friendly and helpful. The Registrar Christine, she is not very friendly, and my kids are actually afraid of her{ that is the only negative issue I have with the school.} This school is intense. They prep for the standardized tests at a very intense level. The parents are hard core involved. It is sometimes hard to get in to volunteer in the class because the parents are tripping over each other trying to get their turn. Look forward to a couple hours of homework a night. My kids always pass the standardized test above the national level. It is small and the kids are WONDERFUL! The kids are super sweet and well mannered. The parents being involved+the kids attitudes+ intense curriculum= Success. It is a lot of work,but I teach my kids to work hard during the week and then we play hard on days off. If you cannot spend time helping your kids during the week, cannot dedicate hours to the school, then it may not be the school for you. I recommend this school to the hardworking kids and parents that want to succeed.

Imagine Charter School At Weston 2

Posted March 08, 2015
This school is all hype. The office staff look and act like chickens with there heads cut off. If there's an emergency well good luck getting anyone to answer phone. My childs had 3 different teaches in 7 months. The 2nd teacher told me some of the students are behind on basics. When field trips are planned you only get 1/2 wks in advance and you have to come up with alot of $ right away. There school dances are always canceled because students don't don't attend. The sports teams are horrible. From disorganized, overpriced, favoritism, no parent communication on game updates, cancelations of games, nothing. They have a website where teachers are to post your child's homework except they do not. The site will send all kinds of nonsense except anything that has to do with your child. It's very frustrating! The guidance council is not qualified. She's a random parent/ volunteer. I have been trying to reach her for 5 weeks with no return phone calls, email, nothing! Trust me the school is a mess! Oh and they will donate your child's cloths if not picked up within 1 wk of them losing it without first notifying or warning parents.
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 02, 2014
My school is excellent. The teachers and the administrative staff are incredibly gentle and professional. My daughter performance in school improved extremely once she entered in this school. The environment is very disciplined but at the same time, they are sweet and cooperatives with parents and students. I strongly recommend this school.

Posted November 06, 2013
This is the our first year at the middle school and we are impressed with the quality of education that our child is receiving. The middle school is small enough so there is control over students. The teachers are well qualified and emphasize discipline, responsibility, and independence. The rigor of the work is discouraging to students who do not desire to study but overall, the hard worker and overachiever will do well. The school's environment is geared towards producing quality work. The students succeed are the ones who put in the hard work expected by the middle school curriculum. It is a friendly environment where peer pressure is almost non-existent. We are really pleased with the staff and the environment suits us well. The uniforms are a plus. We were not looking for a middle school with hundreds of students. The only downside to this school is that sports and transportation to students living outside the area are limited.Otherwise, it is worth the lottery selection.

Imagine Charter School At Weston 1

Posted October 15, 2013
Recently I withdrew my children from this school. The reasons, somehow obvious, but to mention a few: over the years, this school has lost too many valuables teachers; the ones remaining, some are good, but many need to improve their learning and communication with students. The new staff at the front office is very rude; I don't know how they manage their way into an office position this year, maybe it was because of a bad reference. Administration has changed so much over the years, that they can't keep the school/students/teacher organized. The school grounds are dirty and not well kept. I would not recommend this school.
4 people found this helpful

Imagine Charter School At Weston 2

Posted September 27, 2013
Different than others reviews this school is loosing value, at the beginning was ok, not excellent but ok. Thru the years is loosing touch with the community and kids, administration is change so many times that lost consistency, academically some good teachers make the school survive thru the standard state test. The old personnel still there, do not have good manners, lack of leadership, too many rules that do not work. Mornings are very dangerous, unorganized, no parking facilities, police presence is there but do not resolve the issue. Drivers and a lot of parents are rude. They do not comply what they claim in their web sites and marketing. School surroundings are ugly and dirty, front desk very unorganized. I have my kids for 4 years and I see all the good and the bad, in general school has a behavior problem, bulling is one of them which is not address properly. Too many kids in a small building they mix middle school and elementary with no resources, kids do not have opportunities to grow. Some teachers are good, the rest need experience and education. PTA is the same for years not to helpful. They did good but today is not the same. I will not recommend this school.
3 people found this helpful

Posted August 17, 2013
I considered Imagine Charter School at Weston is excellent . The front office staff is amazing and always offer their best smile to help me. My daughter is in the bilingual program during 4 years which is great because she is learning two languages perfectly. I 'm very happy with my school and strongly recommend to the parents.

Posted August 01, 2013
My child has been in the school for 4 years and we are extremely pleased with the education and faculty. It is the best school to be at !!!

Posted July 30, 2013
This is my 2nd year at this school and I only have amazing things to say. The teachers are awesome. They take the time to always involve the parents, and advise of their children's progress. They have many extracurricular activities available for the kids after school. The also host many family activities through out the year. They do require lots of parental involvement but that is what makes the school the best in Weston!

Posted May 22, 2012
EXCELLENT SCHOOL, IMAGINE AT WESTON has met and exceeded my expectation s. The teachers are professional and caring. They take time to discuss kid s progress and are very knowledgeable about them their strengths and weaknesses. Many of the teachers have been there for years, a very good sign. The Staff knows all the children and parents, and there are hundreds of them. They always address any concerns in a polite and friendly manner. . The school has hosted many school-wide family activities and parents are made to feel very welcome and appreciated. Imagine is so large for a very good reason, they have many satisfied parents. The Bilateral academic program is outstanding. I couldn't ask for more peace of mind when I drop my son off in the morning...Thanks

Imagine Charter School At Weston
2500 Glades Circle, Weston, FL  33327
Last modified Imagine Charter School At Weston is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Charter School At Weston Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 84 reviews. Top