4,489 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted March 14, 2016
I'm currently a junior at Cypress and I have to say I'm blessed from being able to send my past 3 years in this school. The environment is very nice and I love the variety that you encounter in this school. Most of the teachers are great, s/o to Mr. Kline (he's the best), the principle is awesome and the whole staff is just amazing. This is definitely a huge school with almost 4700 students and sometimes it feels a little overcrowded. But aside from that, the school is awesome. It gives the students so many opportunities and guidance. GO LIGHTNING!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted March 14, 2016
I have to say that Mr. Neely is and will always be the best principle ever. I can't imagine cypress without him.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 14, 2016
I find it very amusing that I've never seen or heard about an act of bullying in this school, and I find it awesome. Everyone in this school gets treated the same and are offered the same opportunities (depends only in your academic achievements).

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted July 31, 2015
They are laid back 77 percent of the year. The teachers are lie students they don't won't to work either.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted July 31, 2015
It depends where the students come from. If there are Hispanic or White then respect will be shown.

Posted September 02, 2014
I have 2 children in Cypress Bay, one will be class of 2015, We move here from the east side of Ft. Lauderderdale, and I am very glad we did, my children have really developed emotionally, the communication with us the parent is also great, The athomasphere there is really good, weston gives you that to, were can you go out and hang with friends and be safe? only in weston the school is a bit overcrowded but my kids still are doing very well, the school offers the best oppertunity if you want to succeed, GREAT JOB TO THE STAFF IN GENERAL! i am very proud to be a parent of students of this great school!!!!. Keep up the good work.

Cypress Bay High School 4

Posted June 16, 2014
Cypress Bay High school is a one of the best school for me.I a foreign students.My friend ,teachers, guidance they help me in many activities.There many clubs, sports and other co-curricular activities . I like these activities . It increases our mental abilities and performances . We can improve the school by many competitions ,functions, and channels.

Cypress Bay High School 3

Posted May 24, 2014
The school is overrated. Math is average or below average, English is very good, science is average, the big factor difference for this school? The amount of free electives and parents/community support.

Cypress Bay High School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
I think 2 daughters had graduated in this school, It is an excellent school. The principal is awesome. I hope my third child could go at Cypress Bay too. Thank you so much

Posted December 29, 2013
This school has an unbelievable reputation and is nationally known and recognized. It is extremely competitive and has many talented and bright students. It is a privilege to have my child attend Cypress Bay High School.

18600 Vista Park Boulevard, Weston, FL  33332
Last modified Cypress Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.