Posted September 02, 2014
I have 2 children in Cypress Bay, one will be class of 2015, We move here from the east side of Ft. Lauderderdale, and I am very glad we did, my children have really developed emotionally, the communication with us the parent is also great, The athomasphere there is really good, weston gives you that to, were can you go out and hang with friends and be safe? only in weston the school is a bit overcrowded but my kids still are doing very well, the school offers the best oppertunity if you want to succeed, GREAT JOB TO THE STAFF IN GENERAL! i am very proud to be a parent of students of this great school!!!!. Keep up the good work.

Cypress Bay High School 4

Posted June 16, 2014
Cypress Bay High school is a one of the best school for me.I a foreign students.My friend ,teachers, guidance they help me in many activities.There many clubs, sports and other co-curricular activities . I like these activities . It increases our mental abilities and performances . We can improve the school by many competitions ,functions, and channels.

Cypress Bay High School 3

Posted May 24, 2014
The school is overrated. Math is average or below average, English is very good, science is average, the big factor difference for this school? The amount of free electives and parents/community support.

Cypress Bay High School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
I think 2 daughters had graduated in this school, It is an excellent school. The principal is awesome. I hope my third child could go at Cypress Bay too. Thank you so much

Posted December 29, 2013
This school has an unbelievable reputation and is nationally known and recognized. It is extremely competitive and has many talented and bright students. It is a privilege to have my child attend Cypress Bay High School.

Posted June 30, 2013
My daughter just finished her Freshman Year at Cypress Bay and I cannot say enough great things about this school. She has outstanding teachers, a very caring guidance counselor, a wonderful principal, and great security. The classes are top notch and it's more like a college atmosphere than a high school. We moved to Weston for our daughter to attend this HS and we are not disappointed. It is the best HS in Broward County.

Posted December 15, 2012
This school is absolutely incredible if you make the most of out of your time there. I worked really hard, and thanks to my incredible teachers and guidance there, am now living a dream and studying at MIT, and I feel like I am more than prepared to take on the challenges of college (even here in Cambridge). Cypress Bay only keeps getting better, as my graduating class in 2012 sent over 25 students to Ivy League Caliber schools and we have had almost 20 students admitted to MIT over the last 3 years. That being said, you have to make the most out of it; just like you can end up getting into a great college, you can also end up with a mediocre high school career and get stuck at Broward College. It's all up to you, but Cypress has all the resources to help you succeed and fulfill your potential! I love this school! CBHS Class of 2012!

Cypress Bay High School 2

Posted July 13, 2010
I'm a high functioning ESE student (one of the 2% who do not have dibilitating mental or physical problems but still qualify for support) I transeferred in from another school and I have to say, Cypress strikes way below the mark of my last school which was in a middle class area compared to Weston's upper class. I do not feel I have been accomodated. The teachers do not change their curriculum (I can comprehend everything, but work takes me twice as long). Getting a meeting with the Principal is impossible. Even their mission statement expresses the wrong idea, "Cypress Bay High School and our stakeholders are committed to developing individuals who are academically proficient, technologically capable, and socially prepared to be productive, conscientious and responsible citizens." I thought students were supposed to be the stakeholders.

Posted January 13, 2010

Cypress Bay High School 1

Posted October 30, 2009

Cypress Bay High School
18600 Vista Park Boulevard, Weston, FL  33332
Last modified Cypress Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cypress Bay High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top