6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)

I have found The Sagemont School to be a great institution. When my daughter joined the school in 6th grade, within a year I was able to see the changes in her personality. She became more confident in expressing herself and her talents. She was able to participate in all the sports activities due to the small size of the school. Her teachers are kind,loving and encouraging. I am very happy with the school.

Both of my kids have been attending Sagemont for the past 7 years. I'm happy to have enrolled them once again for the 2016-17 school year. Excellent teachers, Excellent staff. I would like to thank everyone at Sagemont for always being attentive to us. There overall process from administrative to education gets an A+++ in my book. Thank you Sagemont

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Tough with patience and kindness not an iron fist. I also believe that the communication the teachers have with the students helps them feel the staff is approachable

Amount of homework: Agree

Many parents complain about the amount of homework given at schools across the country. The truth is, the homework is just reinforcing the lesson they've been taught.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Sagemont School listens to the needs of its students and their parents. This helps and guides the students to speak to their parents, teachers, friends about all sorts of topics besides grades. They are really treated with a level of respect that gives them the courage to step up, stand up and speak up.

I credit The Sagemont School for our son being in college. The family atmosphere, the constant communication between the teachers, administrators, and parents, the wonderful attitude and friendliness of the kids is impressive and exceptional. The school offers the diversity and challenges of real world life that they were not offered at other schools. While the athletics program is stellar, it does not out weight the importance of academics with both the staff and the students. When we first came to The Sagemont Upper School, we were so excited for our son to have the education as well as relationships this school offers. Everything admissions discussed with us, was valitaded and more. No hidden surprises or agendas on their part. A real family atmosphere. Now my daughter is here and it is an absolute pleasure being here every day!!!

I have several friends who have their children attending both the Upper and Lower school, all are very happy. I'm very impressed with how much college guidance my friend's son is getting and he's only in 8th grade! I've also been to several volleyball and basketball games Great facility, great coaches, great kids, great families. Excited to bring my future children here.

Sagemont has been a blessing in helping my daughter get on track. I am a very busy business owner and traveled quit a bit the last few years, living in different states while my daughter attended 2 Montessori schools. This type of education was not working for my daughter so when I finally could stay in Florida full time I decided to send my daughter to Sagemont. She started out with below level reading and writing skills. In less than half a year with Sagemont she is now doing great and at her reading a writing level. She is even above level in her vocabulary and spelling. She is also independently reading and studying for tests on her own. We owe this all to Sagemont and the wonderful Kindergarten and 1st grade team. This is great school!

This school pays attention to my children throughout every phase of their education. My oldest daughter now has a GPA of 4.35 and loves her classes. My youngest daughter had problems organizing her planners and would missed/forgot homework and study assigned Sagemont's team got together and worked with her special problems. Now she's pulled up every grade in all her classes. Both my daughters have found a special calling in their theater program as well. By the way, their theater program, by the way, is simply amazing. They have a college level theater professional drama teacher and their bring in Broadway choreographers and composers for their musicals.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All the teachers are top notch. It's almost like every class is at a college level.

Last modified The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus is a Private school that serves grades 6-12