6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter has been at Sagemont since 1st grade and I have only great things to say starting with her teachers and the staff who make you feel like family. The activities they create to keep parents involved, the arts, chorus and theater and all the clubs along with great networking among us the parents is great. The Battle of the Grades in Upper School is a treat! My daughter (and I too) have built strong friendships that have continued through high school. Academically they make every effort to help our children strive to become their best. Truly dedicated and genuinely given to make them independent, strong and ready for college and to take on the world! Sagemont school deserves the best ratings!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My daughter has struggled in some classes like math and science, but with the guidance and dedication of her teachers she improved and now is an honor student! Thank you Sagemont!

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

Yes, Sagemont tries to resolve immediately issued with bullying at school.

Supports LD students: Neutral

I do not have experience with this.

Effective school leaders: Agree

Sagemont offers several courses and has educational activities that teach and reinforce leadership.

Develops character: Agree

Sagemont teaches good values among students including integrity, compassion, and respect.

Amount of homework: Neutral

I know that homework is sometimes necessary to reinforce what has been taught, however sometimes they give out too much homework.

This school is amazing! It has everything you could want in a high school. My son is currently a Freshman and my daughter is a recent graduate. There's tons of love at this school and it is a school that prepares kids beautifully for college. My daughter was guided brilliantly that she received full scholarships to Rollins, University of Miami and Nova (to name a few) and her transition to college was painless. Both of my kids have made solid friendships here and the variety of programs offered are fantastic. The staff is hard working and they genuinely care about their students. The atmosphere is positive, positive, positive and students are pushed to be super supportive of each other - cheering each other on every step of the way. Love this school and I truly feel blessed to have my kids at Sagemont

I have found The Sagemont School to be a great institution. When my daughter joined the school in 6th grade, within a year I was able to see the changes in her personality. She became more confident in expressing herself and her talents. She was able to participate in all the sports activities due to the small size of the school. Her teachers are kind,loving and encouraging. I am very happy with the school.

Both of my kids have been attending Sagemont for the past 7 years. I'm happy to have enrolled them once again for the 2016-17 school year. Excellent teachers, Excellent staff. I would like to thank everyone at Sagemont for always being attentive to us. There overall process from administrative to education gets an A+++ in my book. Thank you Sagemont

Last modified The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus is a Private school that serves grades 6-12