Posted June 11, 2014
We Love "The Sagemont School". It has exceeded our expectations! Sagemont is the top College preparatory school in this area. Our daughter is a 2014 graduate who earned an athletic scholarship to further her education. Our 68 seniors combined, earned over 6 million dollars in merit scholarship money. Our son is a rising junior and we are looking forward to his future, as Sagemont guide the way.

Posted December 31, 2013
Our son is happy and challenged to the fullest at the Sagemont Upper School. He is able to take classes beyond his grade level in areas of talent, and he is learning how to write exceptionally well and integrate multiple subjects and skills into projects (e.g. science fair) and problem solving. His teachers are passionate about their subjects and learning. And we re really impressed with Sagemont s focus on college preparation from the middle school grades on. Our son really enjoys his friends and extra-curricular activities, including sports and the outstanding drama program.

Posted December 18, 2013
I've seen my two children blossom into culturally enriched, artistically developed, athletically inspired and academically challenged young ladies in their years at Sagemont. Though its a small school, there is an elite attitude circulating throughout the hallways. The administration encourages students to achieve at high levels in the many academic and extra curricular departments they offer, and the students really "buy in" to the idea that they can do great things with their lives. If my daughters decided they wanted to excel at academics, sports, art, music, drama or become a civil servant, I have no doubt that they would get the support they needed to fulfill their potential at Sagemont.

Posted November 12, 2013
This is our ninth year at Sagemont and I can't imagine a better fit for our three children. We continue to watch them thrive and grow in the challenging, technologically rich and nurturing environment. Keep up the great work Sagemont!

Posted November 05, 2013
The Sagemont School is an amazing school that has greatly exceeded our family's expectations. The Sagemont School offers a wide variety of athletics, clubs, and artistic opportunities. In addition, The Sagemont school is on the forefront in their utilization of technology in the classroom. The curriculum is challenging and geared toward college preparation and success. Most importantly, I feel Sagemont provides students with a personalized, safe, and nurturing environment. I cannot say enough good things about this school.

The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus 1

Posted September 16, 2013
Don't go to this school. This school doesn't deserve the price you'll pay, they only care about how to make money. Some of thier teachers aren't even certified. Like Keyboard, our teacher doesn't even know how to play it. Most of our students play much better than she does. And math too, he barely teach in class. Some of the students like their teachers, simply because their teachers NEVER make them work.

The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus 4

Posted October 25, 2012
I have found The Sagemont School to be a great institution. When my daughter joined the school in 6th grade, within a year I was able to see the changes in her personality. She became more confident in expressing herself and her talents. She was able to participate in all the sports activities due to the small size of the school. Her teachers are kind,loving and encouraging. I am very happy with the school.

Posted June 20, 2012
Student: An extremely good school. The Sagemont School is better then all of its counterparts while being 1/5 of their size! The local highschool (Cypress Bay) had a graduating class of 1,266 (2012) and from there around 21 went to top universities. At Sagemont the graduating class was aprx. 28 kids, 14 of them went to top colleges. The drama department is known for its amazing plays, they have gone to states compettions and won. The music department goes to state competitions too and the kids get "superiors" too. Sports wise the school is great too, the basketball team goes to states each year too (they won in 2011). If you do the math you have more students suceeding in every aspect in this school than in anyother. The environment is very open and friendly. Kids are always eager to meet and make friends with the "new kid" and we also get many international students that are there for a couple of months of the year. This only creates a diverse environment where one is able to learn a lot about different cultures. My best advice is to go and pay the school a visit! Don't believe everything you hear, go and find out for yourself!

The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus 3

Posted February 19, 2012
I don't like this school very much. As an 8th grader, i've spent 2 years in this school (since 6th grade) and have noticed that the teachers here don't care about their jobs. We even have a basketball coach who teaches world geography (like seriously!?). Average school. Don't recommend for parent wanting a great private school in weston.

Posted January 09, 2011
The education that my daughter received at The Sagemont School far exceeded my expectations. Not only did she receive college acceptances from each college she applied to, more importantly, she earned an academic scholarship to her #1 choice, University of Miami. The individual attention given by her teachers & college advisor at Sagemont, the challenging curriculum including AP coursework, and technology provided the groundwork for her success. The leadership & community service opportunities she was afforded prepared her for similar opportunities at the college level which she took on with confidence. My daughter is happy and continues to excel. The Sagemont School provided her a great start in life.

The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus
2585 Glades Circle, Weston, FL  33327
Last modified The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.