Posted August 17, 2015
I am a big fan of The Sagemont School. The students are such a nice mix of kids and they are very motivated to participate in their studies as well as extracurricular activities and athletics. The basketball team went to the state finals last year and that was very exciting. The graduation ceremony was impressive and I love to see that the graduates are getting into great schools all across the country. The new visual and performing arts center is a nice addition to the school and now they have a place on campus to perform their award winning theater productions and hold orchestra and rock band concerts. I am so happy to know many involved students at The Sagemont School.

Posted August 14, 2015
My son goes to Sagemont since Kinder and has played soccer since grade school. I really like the balance of school and sports for him. He has also has so many close friendships.. This School really has done so much for him on so many levels. he will be a senior next year and I look forward to the college process since it went so smoothly already with my daughter at Sagemont last year. My kids are both happy and well adjusted honor students and I have the school to thank for this...

The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus 1

Posted August 11, 2015
It's shocking how many parents here think this school is great. Probably it's because they never received any education so they think every school must be great. So many teachers here are inexperienced. To many of them it's their first time of teaching. I'm currently in college, and I can tell you this school does not prepare your kids for college.

The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus 1

Posted May 26, 2015
I have been at this school since 2nd grade and regret ever going to this school. The faculty and teachers do not even care about the students.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted May 26, 2015
The main reason why I hate this school, is because of the teachers. The teachers don't care about the students at all and most don't even teach us.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 26, 2015
The homework at this school is pretty good with homework, but sometimes there is a lot of math.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 26, 2015
They don't help us at all with persistence, grit, and determination at all. It is pretty sad.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 26, 2015
I strongly disagree with this one because no one actually cares about the students. All they are about is their reputation.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 26, 2015
Strongly disagree, because the teachers don't even care about their job or students. There is no guidance.

Posted November 21, 2014
We have had 3 children at the school. My oldest daughter graduated from Sagmeont in 2013. She loved her high school and the true test has been to see her come home from the University of Florida during breaks and watch her go back to say hello to all her former teachers. As a sophomore in college seeking a degree in International Business and Marketing, she always tells us how her high school experience prepared her for all the success she has been experiencing in the present. . As parents we can write reviews such as this one, but the most important review has come from our kids!

2585 Glades Circle, Weston, FL  33327
Last modified The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
The Sagemont School, Upper School Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top