Wilton Manors, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 26, 2014
My oldest Son started at Wilting Manors in Kindergarten He has Autism and this School has done so much for My Child he started reading, doing math and communicating very well I dropped him off every day and NEVER had to worry about his safety they were always very caring and understanding he's moving on to 6th grade and I so hate to see him leave Mr.Keeper, Mrs.Lesky and last but not least Mrs.Lozada Thank You Guys so much for alwaya looking out for My Baby

Posted March 14, 2014
Wilton Manors Elementary is an outstanding school. The curriculum is strong and comprehensive, and reading plans are individualized for each student. I've never seen such enthusiastic teachers who are so innovative in their teaching methods--constantly continuing their own educations in order to provide the best to our children. Learning is hands-on in the classroom; I rarely (if ever) see my child with worksheets. The IB curriculum gives the students a realistic view of our global community. The PYP (Primary Years Program, which is part of IB) focuses on 12 character attitudes that are incorporated into everyday curriculum. Each month, a student from every class is presented as student of the month for showing character traits representing these attitudes. They include: appreciation, independence, respect, cooperation, empathy, integrity, confidence, tolerance, creativity, curiosity, enthusiasm and commitment. This program promotes character traits that students will carry with them and build upon throughout their lives. If you are looking at schools for your child, I would highly recommend touring Wilton Manors Elementary. You will be glad you did!

Posted December 07, 2010
I work in the district and have the option of sending my children to either our home school or other schools in the district. Based upon the strength of the IB program, their nationally recognized and awarded character education program, the amazing teachers and staff, and their international focus I choose to send my children to Wilton Manors. It is truly one of the best Elementary Schools I have ever seen.

Posted October 09, 2010
Wilton Manors has a wonderful IB program that needs to be strengthened

Posted April 14, 2010
They are caring and patient. They take the time to help and direct the child, not just say it then expect them to know it.

Posted September 17, 2009
WMES is truly a neighborhood school, serving the needs of a variety of intellects and abilities.

Posted July 25, 2008
I love this school...the teachers are excellent. the character traits they teach are phenomenal. I have a first grader and have always been involved in the classroom. I recommend this school.

Posted June 12, 2008

Posted March 28, 2008
What a terrific school!!! My son is in K and loves his teacher and the school in all. I'm also very active in volunteering so that also helps. We are so glad to be a part of this school!!

Wilton Manors Elementary School 1

Posted November 28, 2006

Wilton Manors Elementary School
2401 Northeast 3rd Avenue, Wilton Manors, FL  33305
Last modified Wilton Manors Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilton Manors Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top