Public charter
Wimauma, FL

Rcma Leadership Academy 5

Posted November 10, 2014
My children are students there, they have been attending for the past 3 years. It is a small school, at first I was a little skeptical about sending them there but the option of the middle school they would have gone to wasnt good at all. So i gave the school a chance, and I am very happy I did. The teachers are great with the kids, they keep you informed weekly on their progress, they do alot of activities with the kids, and go above and beyond to help them maintain their focus, and keep them on track with their grades. What makes me the happiest about this school is that my children have been able to enjoy their middle school experience, which was something that worried me as a parent who would have had to send them to the local middle school, they havent had to deal with the situations that you hear of at the bigger middle schools, which is important in letting kids be kids! I give the RCMA Leadership Academy 5+ stars!

Rcma Leadership Academy 5

Posted August 22, 2013
This An Excellent School My Children's Loved It . Great Teachers , Communication . .

Rcma Leadership Academy
18236 U.S. 301, Wimauma, FL  33598
Last modified Rcma Leadership Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rcma Leadership Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top