K-1|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 14, 2014
My children have enjoyed this school. It is pricey though. I think they have learned a lot. I like the staff and my children's teachers. The carpool idea is convenient and safe. We're going to stay another year. The friends they are making come from REALLY good families. I give it a solid 5 stars.

Posted April 14, 2014
This is the only place I considered - after looking at about 8 other places. Everyone is warm and friendly and they seem to truly enjoy thier jobs. I love tthe two playgrounds and the schedule works for me. They accommodate us working moms by offering time during their breaks. I love it here and wouldn't think of putting my children anywhere else. Also, it's very safe.

Posted April 08, 2013
Delightful! I recommend Premier Academy to everyone I know with young children. Just love it!

Posted October 04, 2012
This is a great little preschool. The teachers are all very nurturing and my kids (18 months and 3) love to go to school.The office staff are very flexible and kind and I have always had a good experience with them. My girls learn a lot while having fun and they don't even realize they are learning something :)

Posted August 28, 2012
Fun school. My children love it & so do I. Small classes, nice staff. This is my 4th year here. People are very loving and kind. My children have learned a LOT.

Posted January 05, 2009
I like this little school - a lot. They care about me and my child. They're very loving and they seem to know their stuff. The new playgrounds are real nice, and my little boy likes to go to school - that helps! This is our 3rd to go here - great location and good hours, although the prices are a bit high. They're flexible with days and hours. I'm writing this because I want to recommend it. This will be my little boy's last year there - he's too old next year, and I will miss Mrs. Brown, Miss Eileen, Mrs. Williams, and Miss Nicole. The teachers are great.

Posted April 06, 2008
Great private school, loving staff who really seem to care about my little girl. Small classes help to keep a more intimate relationship between teachers and children as well as parents. I do wish the didn't close for spring and winter break it has been hard to find good day care while I work. The program seems built more for the stay at home mom who wants to get her child some interaction with others but I do feel it is worth it. I love this school, maybe if more full time moms use it they may change the schedule. Great location and very Safe...

Posted April 21, 2006
Wonderful private school, affordable programs. Small classes with great teachers. Considering their 3 days (MWF) or 2 days (T,TH) pre-K programs for parents who want their children to experience some social/group interactions and still enjoy some weekdays at home. Great choice for stay-at-home moms. My son starts going 3 days/week when he turned 4. This year I'll send my dauhter there after she turns 3.

Posted August 07, 2005
Very nice atmosphere...caring and loving staff.

Premier Academy