Windermere, FL

Posted August 21, 2014
Possibly the worst school ever. They need to be shut down. Horrible learning enviroment, teachers without degrees, principle that does not know how to run a scool.

Posted July 23, 2014
The quality of an education is not based on the location or the look and style of a brick and mortar building but the proven academic track record and results. The Stanford Achievement Test (SAT) scores for Crenshaw students speak for themselves. It is used to measure academic knowledge and conducted methodically on an annual basis by The Crenshaw School to ensure that students are provided a quality education and are reaching their full academic potential. As the saying goes, "the proof is in the pudding." Simply inquire as to the school's overall standardized scores - that has the greatest standing and substance. The proof is our eldest daughter's SAT scores in applying to some of the top universities in the country. The Crenshaw School has exceeded our academic expectations. Simply look at some the universities that graduates from Crenshaw have or are attending. There is no other school that is up to the challenge for our family in our high expectations.

Posted July 21, 2014
Crenshaw was a life saver for my 3rd grader. She struggled in a traditional classroom with too many kids. At Crenshaw she received so much one on one attention and truly thrived! I am very thankful that we decided to move her to private school! Thanks Crenshaw!

Posted June 25, 2014
My child has had a great experience in middle school at this small school. Teachers and principal communicate well and resolve issues. My child has improved so much academically and become an independent learner.

Posted June 22, 2014
This is a small wonderful school where everyone knows everyone. It is a wonderful environment for kids to feel safe, happy and do well in school.

Posted June 22, 2014
Love this school. The teachers are wonderful. My kids are very happy and are doing great at this school.

Posted May 24, 2014
My child was traumatized at this school. Don't let them take your money! lots of cruelty from the staff.

Posted May 14, 2014
Great school. I have been going here since Kindergarten! The teachers care about each one of their students. The ratio of students to teachers is amazing!

Posted May 05, 2014
As a current parent at Crenshaw. I cannot recommend this school. I'm transferring my kids. Not a good school.

Posted May 04, 2014
I m currently a student at Crenshaw and there s a few things people need to know before enrolling at this school. Crenshaw is in a church facility with about 4 rooms and a chapel. I feel like I m inside a small box in here, it feels very claustrophobic. The chapel is big but it s filled with the church chairs attached to the floor so they teach us in barbeque tables and chairs. There are no real classrooms and everything is online and mobile. Everyone keeps bumping into each other all the time, this place is so small and I have to wait 20 minutes every day just to get my lunch because it s so crowded in here. Most of the teachers are parents volunteers. No sports, no extracurricular activities.

The Crenshaw School