Posted May 22, 2014
I'm the grandmother of one of your students in the Cranium Academy in Winter Garden. My daughter chose your school 3 years ago because of its excellent reputation. Today my grandson graduates from Cranium and he leaves with a world full of knowledge. Cranium not only lived up to its reputation it surpassed it. He loved going to Cranium and leaves with a 4th grade reading level going into Kindergarten. I also give my daughter a lot of credit for his success in Cranium. She backed up the teachers when needed and reinforced his lessons at home. Congratulations to Cranium and my grandson and his Mom.

Posted May 07, 2014
My child attended Cranium Academy for 2 years. He began in their Masters class and by December he was already reading. He had never been in a formal school before. Our family loved the knowledge he brought home from their explorers program. At 4 he could tell us all about the solar system in depth. We left him at Cranium for Kindergarten and watched his math and reading skills soar. I would highly recommend Cranium to all families. The teachers and staff are extremely loving and knowledgeable . They go above and beyond on all counts.

Posted March 13, 2014
The staff is incredible, the facility is well designed and the curriculum is very creative! They utilize new technology and tailor the lessons to each student. Our son s reading and math skills are a full year ahead for his age. Not only do they focus on academics (in which the curriculum is accelerated), but they also nurture and promote character. This truly is a wonderful and positive environment for our son. Knowing our child is safe and in caring hands is priceless. We ll be keeping him enrolled through elementary!

Posted December 30, 2012
My son is currently in the middle of his 3rd year at this school. We absolutely love this school and the staff. The technology that is used for this age group is impressive. The staff is amazing. They really do a great job communicating with the parent's. My son is the youngest one in his class and he does not have a hard time keeping up with children that are 6 months older then him. At ages 2, 3, & 4... 6 months is a bigger difference then you think. I have friends that have enrolled their children as well due to seeing how well rounded my son is. I also love the school security. You cannot walk into the school without being a registered person with your thumbprint & code access.

Cranium Academy