Winter Garden, FL

Posted June 06, 2015
We have tried other private and public schools. None of them compare to Cranium Academy. The staff is attentive and caring. We have two of our children here and they each needed something different. Our 10 yr old daughter needed extra attention and support in reading, while our 8 yr old son needed to be more challenged in all subjects. Throughout the year as their needs changed the staff was perfect. We had great communication throughout the year. Both of our children came up 2 grade levels in 1 year. Not only is their class time amazing the homework time is phenomenal as well. They utilize the time very well and they are there to help with any questions the kids have. This is the first time in 5 years of schools that I am happy and so are my children. They both love going to school everyday now. I wish they would add middle school. Thank you to the entire staff. ~Finally over satisfied mom :)

Posted May 23, 2015
Both my children (boy 4y& girl 5yrs) attend Cranium and have since they were 2yrs old! I'm from the northeast and finding a warm, yet educationally innovative school environment was priority for me. Cranium has provided this and much more! My kids love learning and request that I pick them up as late as possible because they love being there! Every teacher and administrator there knows my kids, which is what the small, child and family centered school environment provides! The level of education is beyond expectation, my kids are doing work at least one year ahead and they are not coming home stressed out by testing or school work, which is very important to me! They make learning so fun for the kids they don't realize how much they are learning! My son is learning about matter and constellations, my Kindergarten age daughter is reading level 2 books with ease and doing multiplication! Wow! If you are looking for a school that will meet all your child's social emotional and educational needs, cranium academy is the BEST choice! I only wish they would go up to 8th grade! RespectfulIy, Satisfied single mom!

Posted May 21, 2015
We have had our son at Cranium since 2010 and our second son started in 2014. Our fist son was non-verbal at 3 years old and even though he was making great strides he still was unable to communicate with words, he did however use sign language fluently. While looking for preschools our first concern was how the teacher would communicate with our son. We choose Cranium due to it being one of the few schools to offer a curriculum including sign langauge. Our son thrived in his class and was able to learn more signs to help him communicate. He is now a very talkative and sweet child who will be attending Cranium again next year for first grade. Cranium is not only a wonderful school with amazing teachers, it is a second home for our boys and a second family for us! I can't imagine entrusting my childrens education or life with any other school. If you want an exceptional education for your child Cranium Academy is the place to go!!!

Cranium Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 21, 2015
They hold the students accountable for their choices and truly use it as teaching moments

Posted May 21, 2015
After trying several other schools in the area we found Cranium Academy and I'm so happy we did! Our kids love the teachers and have truly blossomed both socially and academically. Hands down the best school in the area!

Posted May 18, 2015
This is hands down the BEST school I have ever seen. My three year old does her ABCs perfectly... In english and sign language- my expectation was more than met---she is happy to attend, her teachers are dedicated and great with patience- if you really want a solid foundation for you children, this is the place to go- from the moment you walk in the door, your eyes will light up- it is no wonder why kids love it-- I have never seen anything like it-

Posted May 15, 2015
As a former Elementary School PTO President, I was a big proponent of public schools. Recently, Orange County seems to have strayed too far away from the heart of education. Cranium Academy is at the heart of education. My ending-Kindergarten daughter can: perform double digit subtraction, read at a first grade level, report interesting facts about countries around the world, explain how a volcano works and so much more. The curriculum and pace are simply fantastic. She's always engaged and excited to go to school. Her class travels to a local park on Thursdays to picnic and play outdoor games. It's education the way it's meant to be= challenging, interesting, and at her pace delivered by high quality, caring teachers.

Posted May 22, 2014
I'm the grandmother of one of your students in the Cranium Academy in Winter Garden. My daughter chose your school 3 years ago because of its excellent reputation. Today my grandson graduates from Cranium and he leaves with a world full of knowledge. Cranium not only lived up to its reputation it surpassed it. He loved going to Cranium and leaves with a 4th grade reading level going into Kindergarten. I also give my daughter a lot of credit for his success in Cranium. She backed up the teachers when needed and reinforced his lessons at home. Congratulations to Cranium and my grandson and his Mom.

Posted May 07, 2014
My child attended Cranium Academy for 2 years. He began in their Masters class and by December he was already reading. He had never been in a formal school before. Our family loved the knowledge he brought home from their explorers program. At 4 he could tell us all about the solar system in depth. We left him at Cranium for Kindergarten and watched his math and reading skills soar. I would highly recommend Cranium to all families. The teachers and staff are extremely loving and knowledgeable . They go above and beyond on all counts.

Posted March 13, 2014
The staff is incredible, the facility is well designed and the curriculum is very creative! They utilize new technology and tailor the lessons to each student. Our son s reading and math skills are a full year ahead for his age. Not only do they focus on academics (in which the curriculum is accelerated), but they also nurture and promote character. This truly is a wonderful and positive environment for our son. Knowing our child is safe and in caring hands is priceless. We ll be keeping him enrolled through elementary!

Cranium Academy