205 students|Orange

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)

Montessori of Winter Garden Charter School 3

Posted January 07, 2016
I am interested in knowing where it states all students passed the FCAT. I am a parent of a student at this school and my child did not pass, but was not held back due to the discrepancies of the testing. I do not feel there students are prepared enough for standardized testing prior enough to the actual test itself.

Posted June 06, 2014
100% of 4th graders passed the FCAT reading! Only 3 other schools in Florida share this distinction. Absolutely unique and high quality learning experience. There's a waiting list - but you should get on it.

Posted April 28, 2014
Cannot say enough good things about Montessori of Winter Garden Charter School. We were having some issues at the Master Class Room at the beginning of the year, but right after Ms. Susan ( 4th Grader Teacher ) took over, thing have been a complete turn-around. Administrative , the staffs are wonderful , Ms. Kimberly is tremendous. Overall I think the school is great and tries to keep our kids happy. The students are less likely to lose interest.There are a lot of parents who volunteer on a regular baisic.

Posted April 25, 2014
We are extremely happy with the education our daughter is receiving. As a kindergartener in Seguin class we have just watched her curiosity for education continue to grow. As a quiet child she has become more independent and confident in herself. We are constantly surprised all she is learning. The Director, the teachers and parents help to provide a nurturing environment for the students to learn. We are thrilled about our decision to enroll our daughter and look forward to our younger daughter attending the school in the future. Our school is a great school!

Posted April 21, 2014
5 stars. We're happy with the staffs. My daughter love her teachers (Walker class room) Thank you.

Posted November 18, 2013
We love our school, it has helped our third grader become more focused and self regulated and the compassionate and nurturing environment is exactly what he needs. We also have two in Kindergarten and couldn't be happier with how they are thriving in this self-paced, independent and encouraging environment!

Posted October 30, 2013
Great Montessori School. The environment is calm, all the teachers are amazing, caring, loving, and truly interested in providing the best to the kids. The principal, Ms. Kimberly, did a marvelous job at keeping the school running perfect and safe for everyone. The administration is fantastic and always willing to help. If parents have questions, they always call back and always have time to listen and give you advice . We highly recommend it to everyone . What another parent said about the school having no Montessori certified teachers is untrue! All of the teachers are Montessori certified. We're glad to have Ms. Kathy and Ms "A" as our daughter's teachers . Thanks for the encouragement and support you gave my daughter. It's because of you, she started loving school.

Posted October 30, 2013
This school is Amazing! best decision we ever made.My daughter loves this school and we do too! We think the Lead teacher Ms. Kathy and Ms. Adrianne (Master Class Room)do an excellent job helping children learn the best way they can .Teachers are very involved and actually communicate with the parents. Thank you to Ms .Kimberly , Ms .Megan all the teachers and staff at West Orange Montessori Charter School, all of you have really gone above and beyond!

Posted October 15, 2013
My daughter has been attending this school since kindergarten. The Montessori method has helped her take ownership of her own learning. She's now a serious-minded first grader who prides herself on completing her daily lessons. This school offers a tight knit parent community - and a teaching ratio of 1:8. Can't beat that for a public school! We're also impressed with how the Montessori method emphasizes long periods of focus and self-control. The children are empowered to make their own responsible choices from day one.

Posted October 15, 2013
I was able to observe my granddaughter's classroom and visit with teachers and administration. I am a former elementary teacher. I was very impressed! I watched young students choosing various learning activities, pacing themselves, challenging themselves and enjoying the learning process. I encountered no bored students. Children who needed help or direction readily found it. My granddaughter loves school and she loves to learn. I was pleased to witness the school environment and see first hand the commitment and dedication of the staff and administrator. This is a place where children truly experience the joy of learning!

Montessori of Winter Garden Charter School
855 East Plant Street, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. (407) 654-2045
Last modified Montessori of Winter Garden Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.