Winter Garden, FL

Posted April 24, 2015
My grandson went to this school for PRE-K and K what a great school. The Pre-K teacher Ms.Karr wow what a teacher. She has made my grandson what he is today and he is only in the first grade he is in gifted class's. He lived with us for 6 years went back to his mothers for like 8 months, but came back to us to go back to his old school for the last month and half. The front office Ms. Lori again could not ask for better people. He enjoyed going to K there and he always talked about how he would get into trouble cause he would always talk in Ms. Sims class so glad to have him back where he belongs. Thanks Tildenville and all the staff encluding the lunch room. From one happy Nana.

Tildenville Elementary School 3

Posted November 28, 2012
The staff has changed over the last four years. I didn't have the same great experiances the other families had.

Posted August 26, 2008
I found Tildenville Elementary a very safe and organized school with an exceptional education program. I like the kindness of the staff and teachers.

Posted April 30, 2004
My daughter loves her first year of school in kindergarten and loves her teacher. The staff is excellent and knows the parents by name. They are very good with school safety. They have had some uncontrollable incidents this year such as a bomb threat and had to have a school lockdown. But handled them both with respect to all of the childrens physical safety and mental well being. The parents were kept informed of the situations as soon as possible. My daughter is learning more than I thought possible in kindergarten. We are proud to have her as a Tildenville Tiger.

Tildenville Elementary School
1221 Brick Road, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified Tildenville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tildenville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top