Winter Garden, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted March 12, 2014
I do not agree with the last two comments. We are new to the school but my son loves his teacher and the principal! I have been to numerous events that the school has hosted and my so. always looks for Principal Boyd to give her a hug as soon as we arrive. The events have been both fun and educational and my son has made so much progress this year. After years of struggling to learn to read, he is finally reading! I commend Principal Boyd and her staff for helping my son feel cared for and successful!

Posted March 11, 2014
Used to be a wonderful school!!!! Dillard Street Elementary is going to lose it's "A" rating due to the lack of leadership of the new 2014 school year Principal Katie Boyd. Metrics have it probably moving to a "D", unprecedented! In addition, she has caused untold misery on students and teachers alike, plummeting moral to an all time low. This principal is not a good fit!

Posted March 11, 2014
I have had my children at this school for many years. I have always thought the teachers and principal Shanoff worked hard to provide the best education for my children. This year it has become clear as the year has progressed that the school is not being lead by its newest principal Boyd. We were an "A" school last year and the projection is looking like a "d" or "F" school. The difference in the feel of the school is very different and not very happy. Looks like I will be moving them to a different school next year.

Posted February 20, 2014
I am so sad that my daughter wasted her Kindergarten year at Dillard. This school has no heart!! Parents are not even welcome in the class. It is know the end of Feb. and the school has yet to do anything special for the kids.I was so sad to see all my father friends going to father/daughter dances at their school while Dillard did NOTHING. SO SAD!!!! My daughter will NEVER go back to this school.

Posted August 21, 2013
Fantastic School! Love the teachers and their dedication. I heard the previous Principal (Mr Shannoff) was promoted to another school (good for him, not so good for us, maybe) We still haven't met the new principal, Mr Shannoff always introduced himself to us. Wonder how involved this person is going to be and surely hope the school rating doesn't go down because of his/her uninterest.

Posted December 15, 2009

Dillard Street Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Dillard Street is a Amazing School with dedicated teachers!!!

Posted July 28, 2009
I think Dillard Elementary School is wonderful. My second child is starting the first grade and she can't wait. Both my girls loved it and did very well there. The teachers and staff are wonderful. My oldest daughter started school in NY and when we moved to florida, only then did she begin to like school. I have only positive experiences with their teachers. Keep up the great work!!

Dillard Street Elementary School 4

Posted July 18, 2009

Posted June 15, 2009

Dillard Street Elementary School
311 North Dillard Street, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified Dillard Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dillard Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top