Winter Garden, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 17, 2011
Maxey is a pillar in the winter garden community. The teachers and staff really care, teach and strengthen the children and parent relationship. I would never had found out my child had a learning disability if it were not for the expert tease of his teacher at Maxey. Today he is on the honor roll for the second time. Thanks Maxey Mother of 2 sons

Posted January 16, 2011
A great school Im happy that my children go there they are learning and doing much better every day.

Posted November 29, 2010
I am a grand parent of seven student that attend Maxey Elem. School. The Principle and Teachers are wonderful to all of the students that attends this school. Academically my grands a doing Great Job, THANKS to the caring Principle and Staff at Maxey Elementary. Carol W.

Posted June 07, 2008

Posted August 09, 2007
This is a good school for everyone.

Posted February 22, 2007
I think maxey is the best elementary school in orange county my children have attended many different schools but maxey will always be home! The teachers and staff treat your child like their own helping them to succeed and with patients! I love and thank maxey they stand out with achievement they are making a difference by setting a higher standard. Maxey's reading program took my son from hiding from reading to it being an adventure in every book,I was shocked! The pre k program is unbelievable my daughter learned everything from how to tie her shoes to reading in no time! The whole school makes you feel welcome and invite you to be part of your childs learning experience. All the little things they say and do make all the difference... Once again I love and thank you all for a wonderful experience . Alicia hutto

Posted June 05, 2006
I think Maxey Elementary is one of the better schools . The teachers and staff really care about there students. I am very involved in my sons school. I think that is very important to be involved.( if you have time) My son is going into the first grade this year and I know he will do great, because of the caring teachers.

William S Maxey Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
The staff at Maxey Elementary are dynamic and diverse. They love children and teaching which manifest in the performance of the students. The Voyager Reading Program is awesome. My child has blossomed into an avid reader.

Posted May 01, 2006
On a scale on 1 to 10, I would rate Maxey Elementary a solid 9. Since my daughter has mostly attended private, Magnet,Montessori and Christian Schools, I was very apprehensive about Public Schools. After meeting with Ms. Davis - Principal of Maxey Elementary, all of my concerns were alleviated. I was very impressed with the quality of academic programs, the genuine concern of the teaching staff, and the outstanding leadership that Ms. Davis provides for the school. Historically the school has not received favorable results, however under Ms. Davis' leadership the school in my opinion is top notch. Each child is motivated to focus on learning and the importance of a team work. They all wear the school uniform everyday and are not focusing on status. I would recommend Maxey Elementary to any parent who would like to see thier child excel and receive a top notch education.

Posted March 16, 2006
Very nice staff, never had any problems here, my kids are very happy with this school. They and I also love the fact that they wear uniforms.

William S Maxey Elementary School
1100 East Maple Street, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified William S Maxey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William S Maxey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top