Posted November 01, 2014
This school is the best school I've gone to. We are overcrowded, but on the plus side, it gives us an abundant of available courses, teachers, and opportunities.

West Orange High School 1

Posted May 14, 2014
This school is horrible. They do not make any arrangement to comply with Individual Edification Plans (IEP) for students with disabilities. They blame the students for their disabilities and refuse to comply with federal laws requiring compliance. The county administrators then back up school administrators and refuse to implement IEP. They use "overcrowding" as an excuse for failing to teach students. The "A" rating is sham.

West Orange High School 4

Posted August 07, 2013
I worked as a substitute teacher for 3 years and frequently worked at West Orange High School. Firstly, it is a brand new school, about 6 years old or so, beautiful and well designed. I found the school to be consistently well-run, with clear rules and consequences that obviously worked. Students got to class on time and did their work. Disruptions were rare. The feeling on the campuses (the ninth grade is at a separate campus around the corner, but they share sports facilities) was that of people who enjoyed talking to each other, but had work to do. Whether it was PE, foreign language, or history, students did their work simply because they knew the consequences of not doing so. Those are my observances as a sub. As a neighbor of the school, I enjoy the excitement provided by the sports teams. They have a fantastic sports program, and I like to follow the teams. I cannot speak to the issues of the day, such as bullying, etc. I only know that the school felt safe and I am not concerned about my children going there next year!

Posted July 21, 2013
COLE MITCHEMS SCHOOL GUYS HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE HIM OMG GO WEST ORANGEEEE

Posted October 03, 2012
Wonderful Principal, excellent performing arts program, supportive teachers, excellent discipline and security, great communication from teachers and administration. I couldn't be more satisfied with our experience here.

West Orange High School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
West Orange provides a good-quality education to West Orange-area students, and we have been pleased these last two years with the administration's interest in, and guidance department's attention to, our child's growth and achievement. We've received much better guidance and support from this school than we ever received from our college-prep private school. The band program is excellent, and staffed with highly capable individuals who care about the students. We are thrilled with our decision to move our child into the public school system, and are excited at the prospect of our younger child starting as a freshman in Fall 2011.

West Orange High School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
My nieces attend this school and they love it!

West Orange High School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Great teachers!! Great Band Program!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
The administration is very accessible and helpful. The school has a good variety of classes to offer.

Posted April 28, 2010
My daughters, a senior and a junior this year, love their school. There are many great teachers at this school and both my daughters are prouds to be Warriors. The leadership provided by Mr. Larsen has been the change that the school needed. Go Warriors!

West Orange High School
1625 Beulah Road, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified West Orange High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Orange High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 78 reviews. Top