Posted July 25, 2013
This school is top notch! Administrative staff is wonderful, you couldn't ask for better communication between staff and parents. They truly care about their students. I can honestly say that I've always felt that my children were always pushed to excel here. We love Mrs. Kasper and Mrs. Bonfanti! If I had one thing to nag about, my 3rd grader 2012-13 did not care for his teacher. I don't like to single people out so she will remain unnamed. I would have to agree that she is a little stern and by the books for an elementary school teacher. He was the only one that didn't seem excited about class, which in my opinion is a must. When they are in that age it's good to make learning fun and exciting! The students are less likely to lose interest. He was well educated nonetheless. Definitely earned it's "A" rating.

Posted May 15, 2011
This is my last year here! i am soooooo sad..... From all the great field trips, like Epcot, Medieval Times, the zoo, and many others, to the great staff (stout out to Mr. Wisdom), this is my favorite school! I will be going to Bridgewater next year, and am hoping that they will have the same great experience waiting for me.

Posted April 30, 2010
Thank you, Lake Whitney, Mrs. Prince, Mrs .Qualls, Mrs Turner, and all teachers for making this such a wonderful, safe, and fun learning evnvironment for my children!

Lake Whitney Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2010
We moved to Florida t the beginning of the 2007 school year - so this is our 3rd year at Lake Whitney. The school is wonderful. Very caring teachers and staff, a very active PTO and a lot of family involvement. I have 3 children and so far we have been in grades K through 4 and all have been terrific experiences.

Posted March 23, 2010
My children love Lake Whitney and so do my wife and I! I have never found a more personalbe principal! Mrs. Prince is amazing in the way she knows every student by nam; every parent feels welcomed and reassured that our kids are in great hands! Thank you Mrs. Prince!!!

Posted November 11, 2009
My family loves Lake Whitney! Mrs. Prince and the teachers and staff are wonderful! My children are learning things beyond my expectations! We have had so many great family events this year. Thank you Lake Whitney for the great elementary year experiences!

Posted May 03, 2009
We moved to the area in December and were a little weary about putting our Kindergartner in a public school. As it turns out, it was the best decision we could have made. Our son has a new optimism for school and is excelling in everything he does. We owe it all to the excellent staff and LWE and his K teacher, Ms. Winders, who we love very much! She is great!

Posted April 18, 2009
I have a child that has attended LWE since kindergarten and is now in 3rd grade. Excellent teachers, staff, and leadership. Without question a 5 star facility. I would encourage any parent to consider LWE.

Posted March 18, 2008
I have 2 children in this school and am very happy with their accomplishments. My credit to the staff and administration. We have recently moved to the area, and was pleasantly surprised with the level of teaching. Thank you for making this a great environment for my children!!!.

Posted October 06, 2007
Great level of parent involvement

Lake Whitney Elementary School
1351 Windermere Road, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified Lake Whitney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Whitney Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top