PK-6|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Foundation is a small but competitive in academics, Athletics and Devoted to Character Building of their students. The staff and administration is always there for you. I Love Foundation
May 19, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted July 21, 2016
Thanks for building such a great Christian school environment where my son can excel in academics and athletics.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 21, 2016
Foundation does not place students in a highly competitive environment where they are forced to lose integrity to win. Sometimes it's okay when your own child is not the best at what they do, as long as they do their best.

Posted July 21, 2016
We primarily chose Foundation academy for our elementary age son because of the Christ centered education, but it is great to know that the academics and special programs helped our son exceed much further than he was able to do in the local public school system. The sports programs he is involved in are also better at building his character than some of the area little league sports teams can offer.

Posted May 20, 2016
Fabulous award winning Fine and Performing Arts program, where students discover their purpose, develop their skills, and tap into the creative genius of God that is already inside of them.

Posted May 19, 2016
We have been at Foundation Academy for two years. We are so blessed that our son is being taught and encouraged by such a wonderful faculty and staff. This also applies to the coaches of the sports he has been involved in. Foundation has been a wonderful partner with us as we are raising our son to become a young man after God's own heart.

Posted May 19, 2016
For years I have heard how wonderful Foundation Academy is, but it was not until I finally brought my children here that I realized what a difference a school can make. Our children were attending a highly rated public school in Windermere, but when we moved to Foundation our entire family dynamic improved because of the values and morals Foundation Academy has instilled in them. This school does more then just offer a superior education, they are creating a "foundation for life".

Posted May 19, 2016
My daughter has attended Foundation for 7 years, and I can not say enough good words about her teachers. I have watched her blossom into a confident Christian young lady - a great deal of this is because of the caring faculty and staff. As a high school student, she is taking and doing well in AP courses and in the many clubs and extracurricular organizations they offer. The school also has a diverse student population that many private schools do not have all while under the care and guidance of an outstanding Christian faculty and staff!

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER

Posted May 19, 2016
I have been involved with Christian education for my entire teaching career. Foundation Academy has been home to me since moving to the Orlando area over 10 years ago. The sense of community and family with the students, families and faculty at Foundation, along with the academic excellence we strive for makes our school 2nd to none! I'm proud to be an FA Lion!

Posted May 10, 2016
- a school leader
The faculty and staff truly care about the students and their families. Immediately when you walk onto the campus there is a sense of family. The educational experience and the Christian love that surrounds the campus is second to none.

125 E Plant Street, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified Foundation Academy - Lower School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6