Winter Garden, FL

Posted June 30, 2011
My daughter is going into her 3rd year attending CCA, and we are both extremely happy with the quality of education. She has consistently tested in the 98th percentile on the Stanford tests since enrolling here. The school strives to have parents and teachers co-labor together, and I have experienced first-hand the way the school staff will come together to support families in times of need. They hold themselves, the parents and the students accountable to living out Christian character, and I so appreciate this safe, loving, godly environment.

Posted July 22, 2007
I attended Calvary from K5-12th grade and couldn't have asked for a better education. The administration is solidly commited to teaching from a Christian worldview. The facutly and staff are dedicated and take an interest in each student individually. While I was a student I was able to participate in both the music and sports programs. I developed wonderful Godly relationships with fellow students. After high school I went on to receive both a bachelor's and master's degree. I felt that my K-12 education was a solid foundation for my further training. I would highly recommend this school!

Calvary Christian School 1

Posted August 12, 2005
Quality of academics programs in some subjects are below standards. Music progams are 3 times a week substandard. Sports program very high standard overall good program. Most parents are not involved in activites at the school.

Calvary Christian School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
I can't think of another school in Winter Garden for my children, Calvary is definately the place. I know they are learning, they are comfortable in a comfortable environment and the teachers care. But most important they are learning with Christian values.

Posted September 09, 2003
Great school, teachers and staff really care about the students, Christian values taught here.

Calvary Christian School
631 S Dillard St, Winter Garden, FL  34787
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top