Posted August 19, 2013
Unorganized school ! My son went here k-3 and I have to say kindergarten was ok but once he hit 1st grade he got no help from teachers . Bullying happens here a lot and all I ever got was excuses from principals and staff . The new vice principal seems like she's trying to help all she can but its just a mess . Class sizes are huge and teachers cannot handle all the children . Wish garden grove would get it together !

Garden Grove Elementary School 2

Posted September 03, 2009

Garden Grove Elementary School 0

Posted July 10, 2009
As a past graduate of Garden Grove myself, it was a great feeling to have all three of my children attend. My 2 sons have grown and now are at Winter Haven High and Denison and are doing very well from a great base that was established and my daughter who is in the 4th grade will do just as well because of the great base set up for her. Thanks to all who have helped my children achieve.

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted November 08, 2006
Three of my children attend Garden Grove. Two attend first grade (different teachers) and one in third. This school is as good as any private school. The academics are excellent. Attention to each student individually excellent. The principal and assistant principal are both community leaders and one an artist. This school excels in every area, including professionalism. I rate this school A++ and would recommend it to everyone.

Posted October 31, 2006

Garden Grove Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2006

Posted February 03, 2006

Posted January 11, 2006
Garden grove elem. Is awesome. The staff there is just incredible. They are always willing to help and change things if necessary. I am extremely pleased with the school and i am greatful that my child is able to attend that school. The teachers just go over and beyond for the children and that is what we need.

Garden Grove Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2005

Garden Grove Elementary School
4599 Cypress Gardens Road, Winter Haven, FL  33884
Last modified Garden Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Grove Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top