Posted April 28, 2014
Brookshire is a great neighborhood public school with a private school feel! The teachers truly care about the students.

Posted September 26, 2013
As grandparents, we attended the "Meet Your Teacher" on August 15th with our grandchildren (one in 1st grade and one in 4th). We were quite impressed with the new building and the students were well-behaved. Their teachers were informative and excited about the new school year. We also met the science, music, and art teachers and their rooms were filled with interesting equipment. We highly recommend Brookshire Elementary and look forward to our next visit.

Posted September 26, 2013
Brookshire Elementary is composed of a great team of caring teachers whose dedication to teaching can not be surpassed. Dr. Marc Rumbler is one of the best principals this school has had. The new building is very impressive along with the new technology. I am very proud of our school.

Brookshire Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
Finally a great building to go with our great school! Brookshire is a super neighborhood school with great teachers and high parent involvement.

Posted August 04, 2012
My daughter attended Kindergarten with Mrs. Maguire. I could not have asked for a better teacher with her positive fun attitude. I felt better knowing my daughter would be greated everyday with a her smile. My daughter still misses being in her class. Dr Rummler is a great principle keeping everyone update to date with the latest information with letters, emails and the ocps phone line. With my busy M-F work schedule, this helped out a lot. There is a lot of parent participation with this school and it made a huge difference with all the children who attends Brookshire. I would highly recommend this school to anyone with younger children.

Posted March 18, 2012
Brookshire Elementary is an absolutely fantastic school! Dr. Rummler, the new principal, makes himself available to parents and students and is always involved in Brookshire's activities. The school is in a great location with nice homes and a very peaceful environment. Parents are very involved in their children's education there. We are thinking of moving and this school is one thing that will keep me here. My son loves it. It will be hard to find another school like it.

Brookshire Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Although Brookshire Elementary School may look tired on the outside, the magic lies within the fabulous dedicated teachers and fantastic involved families which come together to make Brookshire an exceptional place for young minds to grow.

Brookshire Elementary School 3

Posted March 27, 2010

Posted August 02, 2009

Brookshire Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2009
I have been pleased with Brookshire, even keeping my child there instead of private school. That was my opinion through 2008. I don't know what has happened in 08/09 year but my child's learning decreased. It could be a reflection on the leadership of the new principal or the distractions from the budget fiasco. Either way, the 09 year at Brookshire was less than par.

Brookshire Elementary School
2500 Cady Way, Winter Park, FL  32792
Last modified Brookshire Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookshire Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top