Winter Park, FL

Eastbrook Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2014
I find front desk staffs bsolutely rude and down right mean. If this is how they treat me as a parent considering putting my child into this school - I am extremely concern about how they treat the kids there.

Posted June 16, 2014
My kids and myself love this school this school academy level is super gd the teachers r wonderfull and all the staff just ignore the discrimination from the two blonde ladies at the front office and thats it after that everybody is wonderful.

Posted June 11, 2014
I do not recommend this school. Education at a low level.The school unfriendly atmosphere.My child is happy to get away from this school.

Posted February 18, 2014
We moved to the area temporarily until I found a house closer to my job. But after about 3 weeks, I fell IN LOVE with the school. The school administrators were friendly and helpful. His teacher, Ms. Beveridge goes over and above the call of duty and uses very creative strategies in the classroom. They even have a daily "Just Dance" activity in the morning so all of the students are dancing to choreographed movements in unison. The parents are very involved and have a great turnout for PTA events. It has been the best experience we've ever had at a school so I ended up moving nearby just so my son can attend this school.

Eastbrook Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2013
My son is in the first grade and he loves this school. We left this scjool because of family issues but this is the best school so far my son has done great in. The teachers are great. They really cate for their students and the really take the time to make sure they are doing great. I am really going to miss this school. Also PTA is great. First one I have joined and they are awsome.

Posted April 22, 2013
This is an older school with wonderful, attentive teachers. We miss it so much! We are planning to move back to the area this summer and hoping to find housing close by so that my 4th grader can finish up with 5th grade at Eastbrook. We have relocated several times over the years and Eastbrook has been my kids' favorite school, hands down!

Posted June 05, 2012
Mrs. Battle is such an amazing teacher, one of the best that Eastbrook has. She goes above and beyond to ensure that her students are learning. I love this teacher!!!

Posted July 19, 2010
Awesome school! Any issues I've ever had have been heard and dealt with immediately. They love the kids!

Eastbrook Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
My daughter is just finishing kindergarten at Eastbrook, and my first experience with this school has been a fantastic one! Mrs. Hill is an amazing teacher, and her nurturing and attention to my daughter (despite having 18 kids and no asst.) have been the best. I hope our new principal next year continues to promote parents/teachers/kids working together to make Eastbrook a great school!

Eastbrook Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Eastbrook is a very involved school with their students and the staff. I have a special needs child that attends there and I am sad that this is our last year there. The teachers are very caring and concerned for the students and the staff is great also.

Eastbrook Elementary School
5525 Tangerine Avenue, Winter Park, FL  32792
Last modified Eastbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top