808 students|Seminole

Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

The staff goes out of their way for inclusion of all students. They remind them that they are kids and they will make mistakes they just need to learn from them.

I rate Eastbrook Elem as a great school. The staff is wonderful. The principal is fantastic and is one of the biggest advocates for my special needs child. His primary education teacher treats my "special" child as a typical student. She has him participate to the best of his ability and includes him in every aspect of the classroom. The entire office and teaching staff is truly there for the children. The energy there is positive and welcoming.

Eastbrook is the best elementary school in all of Seminole county. The teachers are loving, and very educated, and the school is safe and secure. I can not more highly recommend it!

I find front desk staffs bsolutely rude and down right mean. If this is how they treat me as a parent considering putting my child into this school - I am extremely concern about how they treat the kids there.

My kids and myself love this school this school academy level is super gd the teachers r wonderfull and all the staff just ignore the discrimination from the two blonde ladies at the front office and thats it after that everybody is wonderful.

I do not recommend this school. Education at a low level.The school unfriendly atmosphere.My child is happy to get away from this school.

We moved to the area temporarily until I found a house closer to my job. But after about 3 weeks, I fell IN LOVE with the school. The school administrators were friendly and helpful. His teacher, Ms. Beveridge goes over and above the call of duty and uses very creative strategies in the classroom. They even have a daily "Just Dance" activity in the morning so all of the students are dancing to choreographed movements in unison. The parents are very involved and have a great turnout for PTA events. It has been the best experience we've ever had at a school so I ended up moving nearby just so my son can attend this school.

My son is in the first grade and he loves this school. We left this scjool because of family issues but this is the best school so far my son has done great in. The teachers are great. They really cate for their students and the really take the time to make sure they are doing great. I am really going to miss this school. Also PTA is great. First one I have joined and they are awsome.

This is an older school with wonderful, attentive teachers. We miss it so much! We are planning to move back to the area this summer and hoping to find housing close by so that my 4th grader can finish up with 5th grade at Eastbrook. We have relocated several times over the years and Eastbrook has been my kids' favorite school, hands down!

Mrs. Battle is such an amazing teacher, one of the best that Eastbrook has. She goes above and beyond to ensure that her students are learning. I love this teacher!!!

Last modified Eastbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.