Winter Springs, FL

Keeth Elementary School 2

Posted October 27, 2013
It's been better. The newer teachers are an asset and improving the teacher value .

Posted July 15, 2013
We moved so that our children could attend Keeth. The teachers care and it shows in how they teach and the time they spend with students and parents. The principal knows the student's and parent's names and is VERY involved with the school. They have movie nights at the school, book readings, and plenty of other after hours activities (that the principal and teachers attend). Of course, there are some "bad" students, you will never find a school without a couple. The staff does the best that they can to try to work with those students and help them improve. We were very involved parents at our children's last school and are involved at Keeth; the difference between the schools is night and day. You won't be disappointed if your children attend school at Keeth, it's more than a school, it's a family.

Posted April 03, 2013
Keeth Elementary has proved to be a wonderful school. My oldest has learning disabilities which wasn't caught until 3rd grade by a 1st year teacher who I will never forget! As with any school, I think parent involvement is the key to success! Keeth has great leadership and accepts/encourages parental involvement and frankly the more involved you are the better quality education your child receives. Out of the 5 years my oldest has been to this school and the 4 years my youngest has attended, I only have had 2 regrets with teachers. Both teachers were older and did not accept or understand learning disabilites or ADHD. After these experiences, I now immediately change or threaten to change teachers if I feel my child's needs are not being met or learning styles accommodated. Again....boils down to PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT regardless of school you are zoned for. Parents must be involved and a good teacher which Keeth is loaded with will both respect and encourage this!

Posted October 29, 2012
In what is now my child's third year at Keeth, we remain thoroughly impressed by the quality of the education. The faculty and staff are outstanding and demonstrate daily enthusiasm and commitment to their job of providing a great learning environment for the kids. This is a Great School!

Posted July 18, 2012
The facts are: Keeth just received its 10th straight A ranking. There is some diversity in the school attendance zone, which has proven to be a good thing. Keeth has probably the most active parents in the school district, with an outstanding PTA to augment its exceptional faculty and staff. Enrollment has been to steady to growing since the last district rezoning with increases beginning now as a result of new home construction in process in the Winter Springs Town Center and Tuskawilla areas. This is an outstanding school by any measure.

Keeth Elementary School 1

Posted July 15, 2012
Check the zoning for this school. Alot of kids come from other areas because it is a small school and they are trying to beef up enrollment. It was almost going to be closed down for low numbers. Don't assume it is an upper economic school just because it is in the Tuskawilla area. We have run into some riff raff, shady families and their kids are even worse. The teachers are great, there is no denying that.

Posted April 09, 2012
Correction to the previous posting: True Keeth did very well on 2011 FCAT writes for 4th grade, but not the highest in Seminole county as stated in that post. Check the official fcat.fldoe data online. Two elementary schools in the county scored higher passing percentages and 3 others scored the same as Keeth. Can't really say "#1 in the county". Love seeing the love for Keeth, but let's quote actual facts, which are quite good on their own.

Posted February 12, 2012
This is a fabulous school! I moved to this area specifically so that my children could go to Keeth. I was amazed by how much my daughter learned last year in kindergarten. Thanks Mrs K for teaching her how to read! I hope my son gets you next year!

Posted October 11, 2011
We moved here from up north and have been very pleased with our experiences at Keeth. The Principal is the best. He is so involved in everyday things, starting with the car line. He's in the halls, always with a smile and a friendly greeting. He really cares about the kids and he knows all of them. As busy as he is, he makes time for parents if needed. The same can be said about the guidance counselor. She's very warm and approachable if you ever need anything. There are some extraordinary teachers at Keeth as well. I really couldn't have ask for more. Many teachers go above and beyond, taking on extra projects showing up for all those after hours school activities. The new music teacher has brought so much energy to the music program. It's my kids' favorite specials class. The PTA is very active and always looking for help to run all their programs. If you like to be involved with your child's school, this is the place to be. There are some things I miss from our school up north, such as having an indoor gym and larger cafeteria/auditorium space, but I can live with it. Keeth is an older school, but the teachers and staff are what makes Keeth great.

Posted September 16, 2011
Keeth Elementary is a wonderful school! I have to strongly disagree with the negative reviews that were placed as certain things mentioned in my opinion are not true. I live in a neighborhood in close proximity to the school and all of the children I know attend Keeth. The principal is VERY involved within the school and knows the children and parents. They strongly encourage parental involvement within this school. My daughter is now in first grade at Keeth and has loved both of her teachers! We have been blessed to meet so many wonderful families at this school!

Keeth Elementary School
425 Tuskawilla Road, Winter Springs, FL  32708
Last modified Keeth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keeth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top