824 students|Nassau

Bad
Good

My boys School is one of the best schools they have been. Both my kids love their teachers and they communicate with the parents and I think that is very important. One of my boys need extra help in a few areas due to his ADHD and the school was there ASAP to help with the issue. Mr. Patrick I have only meet a few times but my son said he is a big help for him. I cant say enough about the focus program it allows you to see the problem before it gets out of hand. I do have one problem this year with my children coming home and saying they have being bullied and I myself want stand for that. I have taught my children that if a Teacher want or cant handle the problem then they are to protect them self. They are not to start a fight but by no means to let anyone hurt them and to defend themselves. They have also came home wanting to know what some awful words mean. In my opinion the teachers and Principal should address this problem before it gets out of hand. I will make it a point to let the Principal know what is going on with some students behavior and hope this does some good. I would hate to see such a good School turn bad.

I was very amazed at the reviews I just read. Yulee Elementary has been a wonderful school for my children to attend. They learned so much. The teachers and staff were very caring. I was told about the FCAT. The school has many nights where the teachers and other staff come back on their own time to help parents understand ways to help their children with the FCAT, reading, math, writing, and science. A great school.

It was our childs first year at this school. AWEFUL !!! Stay away if you can, especially if you have a child with special needs. I have never experienced a more unpassionate, unfriendly, cold staff in our entire school life. We definetly wont be back after summer !!!!!

mrs. turner mainly picks on students if she does not like them, will call their name if they are doing something wrong and put them on the spot, very unprofessional hence why im doing it now.

I love this school. This is my son's second year here & the teachers are wonderful! We're lucky to live in this community!

My spouse is a teacher at Y.E.S. She has grown to love the school, staff and community there and while the FCAT can be a frustrating part of the Florida system this staff does a wonderful job of preserving the fun and caring that should be a part of learning.

Last modified Yulee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.