Posted August 20, 2013
As a new resident of Nassau County, my wife and I couldn't be happier with our experiece at Yulee Primary School. Our daughter transferred into Kindergarten last year and is off to a great start in 1st grade this year. Faculty, staff and paraprofessionals are all on the same page with student development and overall learning enviorment.

Posted April 26, 2013
Great programs for children with disabilities, patient teachers, understanding school. I have two children, one attending the other who has moved to the elementary, and I love this school as much today as I did when my oldest first started.

Yulee Primary School 4

Posted September 26, 2012
WHAT IS UP WITH THE LUNCHES? MY CHILDREN COMES HOME FROM SCHOOL HUNGRY. I STARTED PACKING THE LUNCHES. THEY CANT EAT THE PACKED LUNCH DUE TO OTHER CHILDREN WANTING IT.BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO HUNGRY. I WENT AND HAD LUNCH WITH BOTH BOYS. ONE AT THE PRIMARY AND THE OTHER AT THE ELEM SCHOOL. THAT FOOD WAS AWFUL AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

Posted January 23, 2012
My child is currently in the 1st grade and also attended YPS for Kindergarten. She loves her school and so do I! The student to teacher ratio is outstanding and the teachers we have experienced express personal interest in their students. The teachers welcome and encourage volunteers in the classroom and the parent turn out is exceptional. I look forward to sending my younger daughter here as well next year. Keep up the good work YPS!

Yulee Primary School 1

Posted February 03, 2010

Yulee Primary School 4

Posted May 03, 2009
Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Love my sons teachers.

Yulee Primary School 1

Posted August 12, 2008
Very BAD experience at this school. No help for children who are diffrent. Not slow mind you but just diffrent. Its all about the test scores not the kids. Our teacher was not a parent herself and simply could not relate. If you can private school or homeshcool your child if he or she is not a robot child.

Posted January 04, 2008
This is an excellent school and now that I have moved to a Polk County School, and realize how nice I had it. Don't move from this school it is a great community and family atmosphere.

Yulee Primary School 0

Posted June 06, 2007
Good school as far as public schools go. But was surprised at the low parental involvment. Second grade teacher was beyond thrilled when I offered to volunteer in class. Good teachers, good school, but they need more help. A school is only as good as the community that supports it. Volunteering in school gives a glimpse into a child's day. Regardless of how your kids may fuss, they really do love to see you there. Help make an already good school a great one.

Posted May 04, 2007