Yulee, FL

Yulee Middle School 2

Posted May 04, 2015
I've dealt with public & private school systems for over 15 years in two other states. This is by far the worst school experience we've had. From bullying (verbal and physical) to just petty drama, not a day goes by that my child doesn't ask to change schools. It also amazes me that no teachers seem to ever see any of the bullying. Now some teachers/admin have been lovely. I've also met several students that are great kids. Unfortunately they are not in my child's grade. We are seriously considering private school in the future.

Posted October 08, 2013
This is my sons first year in public school. All teachers are very caring especially Mr.Ball.

Yulee Middle School 4

Posted May 06, 2011
ive went to yulee schools all my life and i think we are the best from what i hear about all the other schools no matter were i go in life i will ALWAYS be a yulee coolie

Posted January 01, 2010
yulle middle school was amasing great class time alot of one on one ! there is alot of school spirt and alot of activity i love yulle middle

Posted October 03, 2009
My grand-kids go there.The teachers and staff are great and I believe it is one of the best schools in our area!!

Posted June 06, 2009
when i went to veiw the school it was great it was clean and the students were awesome this year is gonna resart my life as becomeing an adult growing up from being the baby i once was

Posted February 15, 2009
I love Yulee Middle. The teachers are great, the school stays clean year around. They teach us so alot. Yulee Middle has the best principle in the world he checks up on us all the time. He's like one of us but he also looks after us. Also the vice principle is amazing too. The teachers and staff dont alow us to make bad grades they do whatever it take. Yulee Middle lets kids stay after and catch up on work or let them study if they need it in there great after school program. Im sad that i have to leave next year.

Yulee Middle School 3

Posted March 28, 2007
Quality of teachers is inconsistent. Some are very effective, and some lack organization,and creativity. Some teachers seem to care only about FCAT scores, not total student progress. School could benefit on helping students change behavior rather than suspending them. I believe in discipline, but suspension only causes a child to fall further behind in school work, and become more of a problem on their return. After school program is good and really helps on academics. Many students, including my own child, would not have good grades if they weren't in the Dream Team after school program. Thank you for all the progress. We all need to keep on working to make YMS a better school.

Posted January 31, 2007
YMS is a great school, the teachers are great and give the students a lot of praise to help them learn what they have to learn to make into highschool. My son goes there and he likes all of his teachers and is learnig a lot.

Posted November 04, 2006
This is a great school with an awesome principal.I have had children going to this school for 3 years now with no drug or violence issues.If anything it is a very disciplined school.This year the school has been rated an A..Good job YMS!!

85439 Miner Road, Yulee, FL  32097
Last modified Yulee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yulee Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top