1 star

Little Peoples Christian Daycare/Academy 1

Posted October 05, 2014
This daycare is horrible. The teachers scream at the children, it's dark and dreary, and they are not willing to address any issues. My son went there for four days. When I picked him up one day there were 17 children in room with one adult. After questioning the teacher student ratio I was told not to bring my son back. My three year old was in a room with children that are 8-9 years old. I witnessed the teachers playing a game with the kids that they'd see how long they could spin in a circle before dropping. They were then given gummie bears as a treat for finishing. This is not only unsafe, but extremely non-educational. My son would come home crying saying the teachers were yelling at him.

Little Peoples Christian Daycare/Academy
38303 North Avenue, Zephyrhills, FL  33540
Last modified Little Peoples Christian Daycare/Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Little Peoples Christian Daycare/Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top