Zephyrhills High School 3

Posted October 20, 2014
I'm a senior this year and based on my experience I MOSTLY look at this as a mediocre school. However, there are also both good and bad things about it PROS: Art classes are wonderful!! I had 2D art in 9th grade and it taught me a lot!! I had 3D art in 11th grade and take ceramics this year (both being in the same class room). 3D art & ceramics is by far the best class I've taken regardless of what some others think of it. I also like my 9th and 10th grade memories. Gym class in 9th grade left me with both bad and good moments, creating memories. Also in 10th grade I had memories but during the time I didn't even realize it!! It was mostly my biology and cooking class, one of the spirit week days and the bus ride after school leaving me nice 10th grade memories. I don't take JROTC here but heard it's great. CONS: I pretty sure other high schools are bigger and have a lot more. I also didn't participate in anything big (such as cheerleading and sports) that would leave better memories or make this school actually feel enjoyable. The students always talk when the teachers are trying to talk. Regardless of both the pros and cons, being at the school itself just feels average.

Zephyrhills High School 5

Posted October 10, 2014
This school is awesome. Its staff & teachers really care about our education and they are really nice.

Zephyrhills High School 5

Posted October 09, 2014
This school is absolutely amazing! I love it here! The teachers and staff are great! I especially love the chorus! I would recommend this school to everyone! I don't understand why it is rated so low, but it shouldn't be. The people who make it low just don't care. They make the school look worse than it is! I really like it here!

Zephyrhills High School 2

Posted July 23, 2013
The only thing this school is worth attending is the JROTC program. Other than that I wouldn't recommend going there

Zephyrhills High School 3

Posted August 23, 2010
What I love about ZHS is the JROTC program! Those teachers really care about the kids in this program. They keep them disciplined and make them work hard. I have had a few issues with teachers who dont want to show up for work everyday and it really causes problems with your childrens grades when they have a substitute every other day. Also some teachers like to just assign work and not teach it. Last time I checked that is why they are employed to TEACH! Or some teachers dont communicate with the parents at all via email after the parent reached out to them many many times. Parents that want to be involved are shut out by the teachers who dont want to communicate. All in all this school is ok and if it wasnt for ROTC im not sure my daughter would even want to go their.

Posted September 21, 2009
What I love about Zephyrhills High School is that the teachers give a sense of perpose to every student while helping them excel to their full ability.

Posted September 17, 2009
Zephyrhills High School has any amazing reading specialist who is truly interested in the students she works with as well as working with the people and teachers around her.

Posted September 17, 2009
Zephyrhills High School is a great school because the staff is caring, dedicated, and devoted to helping students to achieve great things.

Posted September 16, 2009
Best group of people in the world - couldn't have had better teachers either!!

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers care about each and every student's success in life and learning.

Zephyrhills High School
6335 12th Street, Zephyrhills, FL  33542
Last modified Zephyrhills High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zephyrhills High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top