Zephyrhills, FL

Broach Zephyrhills 5

Posted May 21, 2014
The Broach School has taken in my child and made him want to learn. He is excited about going to school and he is finally learning!! I am so proud to be a part of the family!

Broach Zephyrhills 5

Posted January 19, 2014
This is school is the best around for children with an IEP or 504. The staff is wonderful, and is so involved! The director is wonderful, any time I need anything regarding my child I can call.

Broach Zephyrhills 0

Posted March 11, 2010
This school has been the best School that my son has ever gone to.

Broach Zephyrhills 4

Posted April 28, 2008
A small school but filled with quite wonderful staff and students. My son was never treated better ! Low student - teacher ratio's, great individualized programs to help struggling children. If you have a child on the autism spectrum you NEED to check them out !

Broach Zephyrhills