Posted September 13, 2013
I love this school yes it is strict but that is what children need discipline. Very family orientated small ratio which really helps when your child has ADHD. They are old fashion which i love!!!!!!!

Harvest Baptist School 1

Posted July 08, 2013
This school sucks! It is like a prison. Dont send your kids there I hate that school

Posted February 27, 2013
This school has a great academic program and well qualified teachers. The student teacher ratios are small, which has helped my child tremendously in being able to understand the concepts that are taught in class. My child was behind grade level when he began here (having come from a public school program that has large ratios), and right now he is thriving in all subjects. The school is very strict, which has its positives and negatives, and it s the main reason I actually don t give the school five stars. Having said that, I believe that my child is learning to be self-disciplined, which is a skill that many children in public schools lack (I have taught in the public school system, so I know how limited teachers are in public schools to enforce rules.) But what I love the most about Harvest School is that they teach their students to have love of God. My child has blossomed spiritually and it is in good part from him being exposed to a Godly environment while at school where he spends seven hours a day.

Posted August 14, 2008
I think Harvest baptist school is a excellent school, with a strong academic background

Posted June 08, 2008
Strong academics. Good discipline. My child is thriving at Harvest. Great Christian school!

Posted June 04, 2008
I am very pleased with the Christian education my child has received. The godly teachers have been a great influence. Great school!

Harvest Baptist School 2

Posted December 13, 2007
The school only hires teachers from their churh which limits the amount of talent for the school. The school is very old fashioned and strict.

Posted April 15, 2005
Excellent academic program, extremely strict! Great student teacher ratio.

Harvest Baptist School
3460 Kellogg Creek Road, Acworth, GA  30102
Last modified Harvest Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Harvest Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top