Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We love Ford! My kids love their teachers, they are the best!

Both my son and daughter attend Ford and it is an amazing school with amazing teachers, staff and administrators. We are blessed to have such a caring and attentive staff. Literally the best. And we love Mrs. Aldridge!!!

We couldn't ask for a better school. The teachers go above and beyond our expectations, there is a high level of parental involvement, and the campus is lovely.

This is a fantastic school. The teachers and staff are caring and helpful. They go above and beyond the call of duty. Very happy to have my child at Ford.

What a fantastic school! I was VERY pleased when we moved here from Maryland about 3 1/2 years ago, at the dedication from the counselors, teachers and faculty. Great teachers who REALLY love their students and are devoted to their academic success. I can't say enough about this school. I love their beautiful garden the students/teachers there planted, as well. Very happy :)

This is a great School, we just moved from Germany to the USA and we thought it will be challange for our Son. All Teachers are taking care about the Students. Our son loves going to Ford Elementary School becasue he feels integrated. All Teachers including ESOL-Teacher doing a great job. Our son loves although the special activities and he is looking forward to go to scholl every day.

My son attend Ford and has for the last two years after transferring in from an out of state school. The school has been good for him and he is challenged academically in the classroom and in Target. The teachers have taken a personal interest in him and have worked to challenge him past the core curriculum given his ability in school. I will say that the support staff is stand-offish and unfriendly. When I have visited the office to check him in or out, the staff there does not know his name (he is in his 3rd acadmeic year there) and do not bother even getting up to help me. They come across as being bothered if you ask any questions. In his first year, there was a bullying issue and the school was slow to follow up on the issue once it was raised to their attention - using the excuse that the CRCT testing was going on at the time the request was made. After having to follow up and ask, the issue was eventually resolved but I never felt it got the sense of urgency needed especially given the impact of bullying at a young age. To summarize - academically the school is fine and that is the most important thing; from a customer service perspective - it fails.

This school is amazing.... Teachers know how to help children to build self esteem & confidence (my son is now so motivated), so children naturally scores A's. After school clubs & target programs are also fantastic, children can't stop talking how they like to learn at school. Very warm, caring, friendly environment. I don't believe I can find better place for my son.

Teachers are awesome. Parent-Teacher partnership to do what is best for every child. Faculty and staff go above and beyond what is expected and do the best job possible for the KIDS!

We've had a great experience at Ford. The Principal and Staff are all very dedicated and loving to the children. Mrs. Pepper is an outstanding leader. They have a fantastic garden program and the foundation-sponsored Science Lab is great! My children are receiving an education on par or better than many private schools.

Last modified Ford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.