Adairsville, GA
Students enrolled: 1,022

Posted April 25, 2011
i love being a student at ahs. the teachers are amazing and the student are alot better than any other surrounding schools. i have only been her 2 years, and i already know the next 2 years will be awesome!!!

Adairsville High School 0

Posted March 11, 2010
I really enjoy being a student at Aville ;; Im a senior this year and the teachers could never be better to help you stay on track for graduation;; they will go far and beyond to help you with whatever you are needing . The teachers here are amazing . The sports are amazing also =) I am proud to say I am student at Adairsville =)) Go Tigers !!!

Posted November 03, 2008

Posted July 22, 2008
This school is great. I would reccomend it for anybody. They are really nice and they will help u when u need it.

Posted June 22, 2008
currently have a child at Aville high and he has excelled in all academics. Adairsville is amazing!! Aville all day

Posted January 21, 2008
As my child (young adult) continues going through high school, he continues to grow as an individual. I have been very proud of him and would like to thank your staff. Keep it up Adairsville.

Adairsville High School 0

Posted January 20, 2008
I have two students at this school a senior and and a junior. Next year I will add two freshmen. I enjoy the teachers and administrators. Our staff members our family and they treat all of our students as if they are family.

Posted December 06, 2007
The teachers are excellent, and the sports are awsome!!!

Posted October 17, 2007

Adairsville High School 1

Posted August 02, 2007

Adairsville High School
519 Old Highway 41 NW, Adairsville, GA  30103
Last modified Adairsville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adairsville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top